1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grub at VIR Friday night ....

Discussion in 'General' started by Shannon Huffman, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

I'm bringing 2 or 3 large pans of lasagna to VIR for whoever is interested. First come first serve basis. Probably have sodas & bread too. I plan to start serving around 6 or so. If you're around the pits and you're in the mood for lasagna, stop by and say hi. I'll be pitted with Roger Shelton to those who know him ....... probably be parked somewhere near Terrance Johnson if I can find a spot. Ask T if you can't find me, he'll know where I am. I'll be in a dark gray 6x12 enclosed trailer with a Grand Cherokee..... white EZ-up. #78 Expert Blue/yellow/white GSXR 750.

- Shannon

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

That's awfully generous of you. I plan to arrive 7-8 pm but I hope there are some leftovers when I arrive. Even if I don't get any I thank you for the gesture. :beer:

3. Shannon Huffman

All depends on when I get there really. Gotta get my pit area all set up and everything laid out. Might be as late as 7 before we get the ball rolling. Just look us up as soon as you roll in.

- Shannon

4. lil_kim

lil_kim Well-Known Member

mmm...that sounds Really good...but.....can it beat Isabel's Pizza?? :D :confused:

5. Chip

Chip Registered

Cool!!!!

I think I am going to come up Friday night to set up the pit......I will try to stop buy if we have time!!

6. Shannon Huffman

Trust me my lasagna STOMPS Isabell's :D Actually, I do alright. It's actually pretty tasty. Either of you guys gonna wheel Carpenter up to watch or is he mobile yet ?

- Shannon

7. Chip

Chip Registered

I just talked to him......He is talking about coming up Sunday and Maybe saturday....depending on how he feels...

8. onequik6

onequik6 Well-Known Member

I will be up there also friday evening.I will try and stop by to say whats up. Shannon what kind of beer do you like. I will bring some.

9. Shannon Huffman

Smirnoff Ice, if I must drink :beer:

Don't everyone make fun of me at once now, I'm bringing free food ! :D

10. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

I'll be getting there around 4pm. I'll bring some salad as my contribution.

11. Bruce Brown

Bruce Brown Well-Known Member

Cool!
    If you need a microwave or regular oven just let me know. I'm bringing the RV and would be glad to let you use the kitchen.

12. oldbeginner

oldbeginner Well-Known Member

where are you getting the lasagna. I could bring some and we could have a real big throw down

13. Shannon Huffman

I'm making it myself ..... It's actually pretty good.

Bruce ...... I might take you up on the oven offer to warm if you don't care. I have electric hot plates to warm it on that should do but just in case it's nice to know I have an oven to back me up.

Thanks !
    Shannon

14. Shannon Huffman

Salad ...... Kewl ! Thanks dude.

15. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Dudette...:p :Poke:

16. Shannon Huffman

Whoops !! My bad ;) Thanks again !

17. Bruce Brown

Bruce Brown Well-Known Member

We'll be happy to help if you need the oven. Just look for a red 6x12 Enclosed trailer with a large white "Triumph" and "Sky King Racing" stickers. Oh, and a ratty MZ Skorpion under the canopy :)

Bruce

18. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Don't be confused...there will be a 'natty' MZ parked nearby ;)

19. Shannon Huffman

Don't worry, I couldn't pick an MZ out of a crowd anyway :D I have no idea what one looks like. I've heard of em, just not that familiar with them. Maybe you guys could enlighten me.

- Shannon:cool:

20. 1fastguy

1fastguy Member

Dang Sparky, you'll feed the roadracers but won't feed me, Dillon and Harwell at Thursday night flat track. Where's the love all gone?. . .