1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Schedule Sat/Sun

Discussion in 'General' started by Scout, May 12, 2003.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I noticed that the Sat & Sun morning practices are scheduled to start at 8:30 am. Just in case it matters, for the last 6 or 7 years it's been no race motors before 9:00 am at Grattan. Mongo, please don't be offended by this question. If you indeed were able to get us 8:30 am start a big thank you!

I just thought I'd double check, especially after seeing the post about the "new" policy of no dogs at Grattan. That's actually been about 3 years now and realized not everybodys been to Grattan lately.

Scout

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doh! I missed that in the contract and you're right, it's always been 9am. Thanks for the reminder!

As for the dogs issue, that's an interesting one because the contract says pets are allowed but must be on a leash...

3. I do a few track days, and work for a company that does some days at Grattan and it is no pets. The owners of the company cannot even bring their dogs which they do a great job of keeping them in check (the dogs that is).

Last edited: May 12, 2003
  4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

True, but I can't remember a race weekend where I didn't see at least one dog in the pits. :)

5. hatman

hatman Wounded Duc

I've never seen a Grattan contract, but I know they've at least "communicated" a pet ban beginning about two or three years ago. I know there haven't been any pets at the last couple AHRMA races there, except for one or two smuggled in and kept in their motorhome.