1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan same weekend as AutoBahn

Discussion in 'General' started by design-engine, Feb 1, 2016.

1. design-engine

design-engine design-engine

Bummed to see Grattan WERA is the same weekend as Autobhan CCS I wish I could be in two places at once. I am eager to show you WERA boyz and girls how to brake.

2. 969

969 Well-Known Member

Gratton vs. Autobhan =gratton no question about it.

3. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

You know you want to go to grattan Bart

4. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

North or south Bart? If it's north id pick grattAn. ;)

5. Dillonjohnson

Dillonjohnson Well-Known Member

We will be going to Grattan.

6. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Grattan> ACC. We will be in MI.

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

WERA only accepts positive values as race numbers. Sorry.

jt21, G2G and 5axis like this.
  8. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

ACC does not have the Grattan Bar or their strawberry shortcake. /thread

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It still amazes me the Grattan Bar is being used as a reason to go there, used to be the other way around :D

Wade Parish likes this.
  10. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Why the hell not??? :D

11. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The place is hole, but after a long day at the track that strawberry shortcake puts me in my happy place.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was more of a hole when I first started going up there. Now it's actually got friendly people and good food. I like it.

13. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

To me it's the tradition more than anything, and the short ride back to the track when you leave late at night...

14. KCFirebolt

KCFirebolt Large man. Little bike.

Don't forget about the Olive Burger at the Grattan Bar. Rocked my foundation a little. Kinda like the first time I ate a gooberburger in Sedalia, MO.

15. That's it right there. Kind of like Outback near Jennings, I'm not an Outback fan but you just have to go.

16. So now people have 4 teeth instead of 3? I am craving some strawberry shortcake now.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell, some have gotten dentures and only have to share them with one or two close family!

18. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Bart, I think you should expand your horizons and go chase a WERA championship. :)

19. Worst part, that's probably true but they are some damn nice people. We only had one incident there with a very drunk guy who's mom just died or some shit like that. I diffused the incident and brought him to the bar to buy him a shot and a beer. He bent down to grab his lighter with a pistol on his side. That could have gotten ugly. $10 well spent.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I used to go in the bad old days too, never had an issue but it was a LOT more country local bar than the bar/restaurant it is now. Grand Rapids has expanded out too far :D