1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good news for motorcycles?

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Sep 27, 2018.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Would that motor fit in an fzr400

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Im surrounded by either forests or farms,and thats where I see people hauling ass on them. Looks fun.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Well..........call up speedwerks and right a blank check:D

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I haven't worked in a bike shop in years.The way it use to work for techs was by work orders.
    You would check you're mailbox,get work order,and start work on the unit.
    You got paid by the job,not hourly.
    If you spent all damn week on one unit,you only recieved pay for that job.
    I was a service writer,and only gave the good jobs out to the qualified techs.

5. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Disclaimer: I invest for a living and I’m a contrarian.

With that:

1) 2 weekends ago I couldn’t get on the 55 freeway from the 73 north at 10 am on a Saturday because the traffic backed up so bad going to the sand show expo at the Orange County fairgrounds.

2) Im going to Vegas next weekend. I go a lot and play a lot of cards. Always comped room and usually all food while I’m there at the hotel. Always get an offer for a suite upgrade... didn’t get one for next week. There is a fight and my guy told me to get in to T-mobile and be in anything good a minimum of $1000/seat.

When I see these trends I begin to seriously fade what’s going on.

Up until about a year ago I could stay anywhere in Vegas comped and get fix to any show for free. I’m playing and betting bigger than I was then - silly money is coming in to the market now.

As for side-by-sides never ridden in one but I can crash the shot out of a three-wheeler!!!!

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

on the side by sides... there are 3 popular facilities within a 2hr ride from my house. $50 for a 3 day pass.
    Ride all day party all night. This place is ALWAYS packed when I ride by.
    http://www.fatdaddysatvpark.com/?page_id=214

Thats just a small segment of the customer base for those things.
    A couple years ago when I was driving through Knoxville... every other truck going the opposite way on the road had a 4x4 quad or side by side in tow on Fri/Sat. Out in the Panhandle of FL / lower AL... loads of weekend clubs & get togethers that cost nothing but your atv payment and beer supply.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, I have most of the qualifications but I also have 2 quads and a Mule that would have to go away first :D