1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good news and bad news, 'pubs.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by chuckbear, Oct 26, 2012.

1. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Good news: I'm not voting for Gary Johnson or writing in Ron Paul.

Bad news: I'm voting for Obama.

I'll take a doubling of the debt and a continued shit economy before I vote for someone who supports trampling the civil rights of Americans, so I'm voting for Obama to hopefully help him get reelected so that we don't end up with a bigot leading our country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/romney-some-gays-are-actu_b_2022314.html

Mitt Romney doesn't like or understand freedom.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So wait, a gay guy writer isn't happy with the republican candidate for president? :crackup:

3. chuckbear

Mitt Romney doesn't think gay people should be able to have children. With their own bodies and reproductive system.

And then Mitt Romney goes further to suggest he cares about kids, while he works to make life more difficult for them.

Yep, he's probably biased, but Mitt's words and actions speak for themselves.

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Is killing Americans with a drone trampling their civil rights? Hmm. I can't decide. BTW, who gives a shit who you're voting for Chuck? FL's electoral votes will still go to Romney. :moon:

5. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

About things he supposedly said/did almost a decade ago. :rolleyes:

6. earacing

earacing Race Dad

So true. About as effective as me voting for Romney here in CA.

7. chuckbear

Depends. Which Americans? You'll have to give me specifics.

And you're suggesting Mitt is going to avoid killing a single American with drones? I must have missed that part of his platform.

You might not give a shit, but I think many will be happy to hear that I'm not "wasting my vote". ;)

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Mitt hasn't done it. Your candidate has. But good for you and your clairvoyance. :D:D

9. chuckbear

No, Mitt hasn't. He hasn't been president, how could he have?

Nice red herring. :up:

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You are the one speculating what Mitt is going to do, should he win the election (no thanks to your vote). I was merely pointing out the irony that you are outraged at Mitt's stance on gay marriage (and gay child rearing), while you seem perfectly comfortable with Obama killing American citizens with drones. No trial, no jury. Now which American do you suppose is getting his civil rights trampled upon more? The dead guy? Or the dude who read something Romney said back in 2004? Oh, and your link to the Huffington Post....that OpEd is much funnier when you read it with a lisp. You probably don't even have to try that hard. Sorry beac! :D

p.s. BTW, Obama was against gay marriage in 2008. Now what do you suppose made him him change his mind earlier this year? :confused:

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The Bigot vs The Baby Eater

Make your choice.

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Who is the bigot?

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

In a Huffington Post article no less!

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I don't think anybody knows what Romney's for or against because he's the biggest flip flopper ever. He'll take opposite positions on something in less than 24 hrs. Pander to who ever he's in front of at the moment, what ever he thinks they want to hear to get their vote.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Pot...meet...Kettle.

Kettle...Pot.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You're a freakin' nut, chuck.

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

cite?

18. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Don't hold your breath. I'm enjoying the soothing sound of crickets, though. :D

19. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Troll feeders

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]