1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good morning

Discussion in 'General' started by Chubby Huggs, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Dunno why. Just wanted to say "good morning".

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Back at ya! May come up to your crib today, if you're there. :cool:

Jay

3. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

I'll be there, as will be the lovely Rikki, and the roomate Ray, dogs Titan and Gordon, and the cat Solo. :)

4. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

he he

meet the family!

;p

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The only good morning is either one I've slept through or one that I am viewing as the prelude to sleeping after a long night...

6. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

7. EmerWill

EmerWill Well-Known Member

Wash DC AIDS Ride 2002

I just returned from the most amazing 4 days of my life. I volunteered to be part of the Washington DC AIDS Ride this year. It originated in Norfolk, VA on Thursday and concluded in Wash DC on the Mall yesterday afternoon...

We encountered rain, heat, thunder and lightning and cold damp conditions at night...It was all to benefit Whitman Walker Clinic and Food&Friends...

It was so nice to hear "us" and "we" instead of the usual "I" and "me". While I did not ride I was part of the "sweep" team. We 'patroled' the ride route each days to pick up people that were having either medical or mechanical emergencies. We had interaction with the racers the entire day. From 0630 till every rider was in off the road. No one was left behind and we all did it together...

So..with that said...Good Morning world...my faith in humankind is renewed...

Will