1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good luck Ukraine

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Feb 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

How has this thread survived?

It's heartbreaking to think about an average dude in Ukraine just trying to have a decent life and take care of his family.

Sudowoodo, condon66, L8RSK8R and 11 others like this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m curious how you figure this? I believe we import around 500,000 barrels of crude from Russia a day. The keystone pipeline would have brought us over 800,000 barrels of crude a day I believe. Who shut down the pipeline and which way would you say that bends us?
    Just 2 simple questions. I could care less about a country across the world. I worry about our country.

969, G2G, brex and 9 others like this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Who farted?

969 and britx303 like this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Joe

Ducati89 and britx303 like this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Man, I hate to see this happening. I have strong feelings for both Russia and Ukraine, since I have visited them both many, many times in the past 15 years. I stored my old Africa Twin in Kyiv for a couple years and am friends with the guys at the Suzuki shop in Kyiv. I've known for a long time that Russia would attempt to reclaim what they feel is theirs. It was just a matter of time. They would have done this long ago had they not been broke and with their military machine in shambles. Honestly, much of the older population of Ukraine actually wants to be part of Russia again. They want to be taken care of by mother Russia. Many of the ex republics are like this. A few have moved on and prospered, but not many. By and large, all the ex members are still in pretty bad shape, 30 years later. This is why eastern Ukraine and Crimea were annexed without a fight and no casualties. Those people are happy to be part of Russia again.

Putin DGAF what anyone else thinks, and he and most Russians are perfectly happy being isolated from the West and having to be self-sufficient. They are a strong, proud people who pride themselves on getting by without outside help. This will only make them even more proud. They don't care if the rouble crashes.

That being said, this is really horrible and its just stunning that countries are still invading neighbors to gain territory in this day. Most Russians are assholes. Not because they intrinsically are bad people, but they have no problem unleashing the pimp hand to survive.

Guess I'm gonna have to take a ban, too.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This.

Even more heartbreaking to think of the kids hiding in basements for things they don't understand :(

stk0308, Senna, ToofPic and 3 others like this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Nothing political in your post... Just an insightful real world view from a BBSer that has actually been there... I really enjoy the diversity of all of us and wish we could often discuss world events like this... just like I wanted the convoy thread to be.

Pixelator, Spooner, Quicktoy and 4 others like this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Youtube thread.

britx303 and YamahaRick like this.
  9. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Could you please tell me more facts about hot Cherokee mimmens? I just want to be diversified..:bow:

britx303 likes this.
  10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Saw it.

I think/hope/wish that this is a time where social media can really do some good.

Fingers crossed.

YamahaRick likes this.
  11. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Heartbreaking hearing that kid. And fucked up that Hunters dad would make that snide assed remark about F-15s not that long ago. Thats some fucked up shit......both of them!!

12. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

You are aware that that Trump/Russia collusion thing kinda fell apart recently, right?

Knotcher, G2G, Pixelator and 5 others like this.
  13. britx303

Just remember with even just a little hotness comes a whole lotta headache and temper:crackup:

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

papa_pepe's reaction to your comment:

[​IMG]

Quicktoy, BHP41, MELK-MAN and 2 others like this.
  15. Ducati89

Thats a few people here.

BHP41, brex, britx303 and 1 other person like this.
  16. britx303

Im pretty sure most of those idiots still believe that shit regardless of it being an admitted lie. Like still believing in fire extinguishers, church photo ops and invisible pipe bombs.

brex, StaccatoFan and Ducati89 like this.
  17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Never liked the show, other than this:

[​IMG]

18. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I saw a video today of some sort of aircraft hitting a ground target with missiles. The mom is filming out their home window as the missiles hit and you can hear a baby start crying in the background.

That shit is enough to make my blood boil.

G2G likes this.
  19. Ducati89

Curb your "Red Dawn Bravado".

20. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

What bravado? It’s not bravado to say watching innocent people get caught in the crossfire makes me angry.

dobr24, Knotcher and Sudowoodo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.