1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Dog!

Discussion in 'General' started by bwhip, Jun 4, 2013.

1. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

We've got some pretty awesome dogs. My wife shows and breeds Golden Retrievers, and we've got four of them currently (along with five puppies which will go to their new homes in a couple of weeks).

They're all great dogs, but the youngest one, Butter, seems just a bit smarter than all the others. Every time I'm watching racing on TV - I mean every time, this is what happens.

WSBK Monza

[​IMG]

MotoGP Mugello

[​IMG]

Even last night watching AMA Superbike!

For some reason my wife doesn't think that this is a particularly favorable behavior, but what does she know? :p

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

My golden runs to a door or window every time he hears a motorcycle coming. Just loves them. He'll even jump up on my lap when I hop on my b-i-l's 4-wheeler. I don't see a problem at all.

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

My wife says eveytime I come home on my aprilia the dog goes nuts like she knows the sound of it from a couple blocks away. I gotta admit..... it does sound pretty bad ass.

4. Brutus

Brutus Well-Known Member

Good boy!

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

6. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

7. cincigp

cincigp Well-Known Member

Ours won't watch races on TV, but we were pitted nose in toward the track once and it rained, so we put the dogs in the van. Our larger one likes to ride in the passenger seat, so I put him up there because I knew he wouldn't move. I looked over a little while later and his head was going side to side. As a bike would show up he would follow it until it was out of sight, then he would turn back and pick up another one. When the race was over he turned and gave me a look like "WTF, why did you stop the bikes." When the next race started he was back at it. He did that for the rest of the afternoon without moving.

8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Girl ;)