1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good car window tinting, ATL area

Discussion in 'General' started by jp233, Jun 13, 2006.

1. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

so now that I'm finally back in the graces of the state of Georgia, where is a GOOD place to get window tint done?

I definitely don't want some crap shady job, as there's a lotta glass in the Tahoe that I want done and want it done right. And DARK.... it's friggin hot. Well today has been cooler, but y'all know what i'm sayin. ;)

Might also get my girls Corolla done, maybe a package deal?

Anyone know of a good spot, done biz with before?

I live up in Roswell, west siide so Woodstock / canton / kennesaw aint that far either.

2. tireman

tireman New Member

totalappearance in stone mountain did a good job on my car 770-978-3474 ask for jimmy

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't remember the name but it's got Sun Control in it on 41 that is great - I'm too lazy to use them so I went local and had a good job done too.

4. I heard LineX does a good job. The original HQ store is on 41 up by the Ducshop.

5. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

I got my windows tinted there. It's North of Dobbins on Cobb Parkway on the left if you are heading north. White building.

-steve

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Sweet...I was going to ask you where you went, Steve. :D I gotta get the new car done.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

8. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Yup, that be them.

-steve

9. jp233

so Steve I take it you were happy with the outcome ?????

thanks for the link Mongo!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evelyne's son Brian has used them a few times and has had great results.

11. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Yes. Very happy with the outcome. I'd recommend them to anyone.

-steve

12. jp233

well due to logistics of getting it done at the place in Marietta, and the fact there are two shops within 2 miles of my work I had it done here in Alpharetta close to the job.

They did a great job on short notice, I called in the morning, dropped the truck off an hour later (1030?), and it was done before they closed at 5.

I went to SolarWorks and it looks great! http://www.solarworksatlanta.com/

13. Welcom back chief, you doing cycle jam I assume?

We should get together sometime mang!

14. Turbo Dog

Turbo Dog Well-Known Member

Look No Further

This is who you should use. He came to my house and I live in Alpharetta. He did my BMW X5, my wife's 530 and another friends G35 all at the same time. He was recomended by a friend who owns a carwash business in Alpharetta and this guy has very high standards.

Steve Flanagan
    SolarZone
    770-643-7943
    20+ years experience

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Very cool, I need the RV done, wonder if he'd drive to Canton?

16. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Does $280 sound like a bunch of money for a 2 door Honda Accord?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All 5 windows? Not really. I've been paying $100 or so for two front truck windows.

18. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I don't count my back two as real windows. :D I guess you will see my car tonight and know what I am talking about. :)

That comes with a lifetime warranty.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still takes the same amount of work. It's like clothing, the material is the cheap part.

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Yeah....I just wanted to make sure that sounded right.