1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gocr6 will not be at the first few races

Discussion in 'General' started by jarcoco, Jan 30, 2001.

1. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

gocr6 wrecked his tl1000 on sunday, he broke his wrist really bad and needs surgery, so he'll be out for the first few races.

2. wera122

wera122 Guest

Dude, that sucks! He certainly couldn't have been riding with Stickboy because he doesn't go that fast. [​IMG]

Tell gocr6 to rest up, heal fast and we'll see him at the track when he's ready to go.

3. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

How did the bodywork on the bike hold up? And did he get an AirTech cast?

(All kidding aside, best wishes for speedy healing...)

4. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Please pass along my best wishes to the fallen Dude.

Papa

5. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Get well soon, man!

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

that schmuck! the one weekend i dont go riding he goes out to win some sorta street race and gets hurt. when i get my hands on him.... tell him to get well soon and let me know if i can help out with anything.
    btw, hows the girlfriend taking it?

7. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

Man Stick, that is wide open for jokes. [​IMG] Anyway, tell him I said to heal fast and get well soon...

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i didnt even think about that. funny jeffro

9. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I stretched the boundaries of bad taste with that one so had to come back and fix it. But you boys sure make it tempting. Posting things like "How's the girlfriend taking it?" and "...wide open..." are just the equivalent of putting a kid (me) in candy store. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by thiam1 (edited 01-31-2001).]

10. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Ow been there, broke that, got the hospital bills to prove it...

Tell 'em to watch out for swarthy little men selling $4000 bone stimulators. [​IMG]

11. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Case in point why I don't ride on the street anymore. Now if I get hurt racing that's ok. Stay off the streets!!!!

Oh and get well gocr6!!!!

12. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

damn, grant...i should've bought yer bike back when!...sorry about yer wreck, get well [​IMG]

13. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't, its a lie, its a ploy to get me to relax, isn't it?!?!
    GRANT!! Say it aint so go, say it aint so. [​IMG]
    I wish him a speedy recovery. At least the first few races are spread REAL far apart so he will have some time to rest, but I feel for him. I was giving him such a hard time.
    Grant, send me an e-mail if you need anything.
    Eric
    p.s.-"how's the girlfriend taking it" come on now, he's gt more important thing to think about than that. [​IMG]

14. Skuffknee

Skuffknee Stranger in a strand land

Hey Grant, is your girlfriend going to run the bike for you during the first couple of races? Hey man, had to get that in there. Man I can't belive it, I was looking forward to running with u and Eric at Tall. I guess we'll run you in a couple of months, best wishes for a speedy recovery,

Skuff

15. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

An accident like that would end my love life...
    Hope you recover soon and if it makes you feel any better, by mid-season half your competition will have fresh breaks while you are all healed up [​IMG].

16. wera917

wera917 Well-Known Member

You are a sick man Mr Bryon "Duhammel" Dumas [​IMG]