1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GO Patriots!

Discussion in 'General' started by Alexdouble-R, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Hell yeah! What a game.
    Thats why Brady is the best QB in the league.

2. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Brady who? :Poke:

:D

Are they playing football already? :confused:

There needs to be snow on the ground or, at the very least, a chill in the air. Check back with me after Halloween. :beer:

3. Alexdouble-R

Football season is just another reason for me not To leave the house lol
    Once again, what a GAME ;)

4. Beaz

Beaz Well-Known Member

Negative

Ben Rothlesburger
    Is the man

5. gy999r

gy999r Well-Known Member

:stupid:

6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Someone please explain to Ben that when you throw for over 300 yards, it's normal to have more than one TD.

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Because he can make a return guy on the other team do stupid things and fumble?

8. LKJ

LKJ Banned

They were LUCKY to beat the Bills!!!

Matt Ryan is the best QB in the league bro. Go Falcons!

9. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

:stupid: Yeah that fumble (which is the only reason the Pats won) was geniously orchestrated by Brady

You Pats fans are so quick to forget that superbowl from 2 years ago (basically the last time Brady played). I wasn't as impressed as I was told I should be

10. Alexdouble-R

No because he was able to score 2 TDs with 5 minutes left on the game! that's what many QBs fail to do but not him, yeah they got lucky just like the Bills with that INT for a TD. It goes both ways :up:

11. Alexdouble-R

:crackup: Hate all u want guys! stats don't LIE ;)

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Alex, please shrink that page you use for a signature line, thanks.

And check out the stuck thread on occasion, especially the part about signature lines. :)

13. Alexdouble-R

U got a PM, I'm lost! having really been on here in a while. :confused:

14. haunter

haunter Well-Known Member

figures dont lie but liars always figure :beer:

you cant use stats to justify who is the greatest qb.

doing so makes the HUGE ASSumtption that all schedules, defenses faced, o line skill, and receivers thrown too's skill are all equal

which they obviously ARENT or football would be pretty damn boring.

stats mostly exist so dumbass has-beens and can't bes have something to jaw about on TV and try and distract us from the game

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  15. Alexdouble-R

ohh I understand u don't believe in stats so maybe in ur own little World Nicky Hayden is a better rider than Rossi, different bikes and stats don't count I see :beer:

16. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Brady is the best. Stats don't lie. Roethlisberger is lucky that the refs gave him his first championship. His two super bowl rings are like Caddyshack movies. One shouldn't exist.

17. haunter

brady vs other current NFL qb's is no not the same as rossi v hayden, apples to oranges.

Tom Brady is not the definition of an NFL quarterback, he is however one of the elite.

Rossi is THE best rider of this generation. GO read wikipedia for those references, hes won on any and everything and no one was won as much him, ever :up:

stats are stats and they do alot, but they cant tell you who a better position player is, I think you need to take a stats class if you don't understand what many unnaccounted variables like I named before do to the reliability of comparing two players numbers.

superbowl wins also have nothing to do with how good a quarterback is, that I agree on you with cawk

18. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

The reason "he" scored 2 touchdowns in 5 minutes is because the Bills handed him the ball inside the 30:Poke:
    He completed one f'ing pass and it was a touchdown. WOW! ...

My favorite part about this is: The Bills fumble and hand Brady the ball right in front of the end zone and you chalk the score up to Brady's greatness, and then Brady throws a pick for TD and you chalk that up to "they got lucky". I think you're a little bass ackwards there cheif:Poke:

In all seriousness Brady is a damn good quaterback, but he does play on a very good team (almost as good as the Giants and thats saying a lot!) and I get sick of hearing about how great "he" is all the time whenever his "team" does something positive.

19. Dizzle

Dizzle Well-Known Member

He won me my fantasy game so whatever

20. haunter

if thats the scale then aaron rodgers much be tied for the best in the league beucase he made vasher get beat and stumble and thats why the scored, its all rodgers!!! :crackup:

they have some strong ass koolaid in boston man, red sox and pats fans are friggin froth at the mouth crazy.

I wore a bears shirt in boston before the championship games when it was bears v whoever and pats v colts and friggin pats fans were yelling at me on the street about how much we sucked and werent going to the superbowl and there.

no one talked to me sunday night though