1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF Smack talk

Discussion in 'General' started by stickboy274, Sep 29, 2011.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Not only can I beat you, I'll do all that as I lap you in a race and never lose the lead.

2. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Ha! You couln't lap yer way out out of a lap-dance in a ghey strip club.

3. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Not sure... Trying to be somewhat fiscal responsible. But, I may just have to bring my LWT cheater bike up and play! :Poke:

4. stickboy274

Maybe not, but when I'm kicking yer ass on track I'll let you tell me the technique you use in that situation.

5. bitchcakes

Oh yeah!...Last time I saw you race all you could see was flying dirt and clouds Georgia red dust and arms and legs in three at Roebling. We are not going to get into a crashing contest so don't even propose something you have a chance of winning.

6. stickboy274

That was me, and the fact that you remember shows that I did it with style and grace. Next time throw $20's when I'm doing my floor show.

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Not yet, but he's breathin' hard...

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

As my boy would say, I'm gonna beat you so bad I'm going to get first AND second.

9. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Which you did quite nicely up at Summit!:Poke::D

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Don't sell me short, I got third as well.

:D

Worked out well, actually. Some of the most fun racing of the year with Jessica and whoever the dude was on the SV.

11. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

12. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I know, just pissed that I couldn't go.

13. bitchcakes

I plan on doing so well that I'm bringing my own podium.

14. stickboy274

Well, if you plan on racing me you better bring your own trophies also. I plan of finish top three in all classes. Maybe top five if I'm not in a hurry to get back in to the trophy chicks.

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

At least you ain't giving me the business about "winning" those freebie championships.

Is there room for that in the bangbus? You could just say you are bringing your own wood and make Dits nervous.

16. bitchcakes

I'll have all of you know I haven't lost a track day yet. Undefeated, bitches!

...and I've won the Dragon more times than I can count.

17. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I would be honored. lol

By the way....Imma beat some people. Thats right, you heard it....Im gonna finish ahead of some folks....and behind some others. Hows that for shit talking?!:rock:

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Too nice. I'm gonna beat ALL you suckas.

19. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I'm ready to blow into Braselton and kick some ass. I'm even going to win all the events I don't register for, so suck it bitches. Hell, I'm taking home all the first place practice trophies too.

20. I was gonna ask about that. Do most rest areas have shit dumps or do you gotta find an RV park?