1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF pics on the internet!

Discussion in 'General' started by SpEdette, Oct 29, 2001.

1. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Motorsport.com came out to get pictures of the GNF. The photo gallery from Wednesday has been posted HERE. I'll let everyone know when the other days are put on the site. A big thank you to Richard Sloop for coming out and getting these great pics!

Click on the first picture.... and notice the chalk drawing at the bottom. [​IMG] [​IMG] Tardholio is everywhere!!!!!

2. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Great pics!

If I cranked the termostat down to 30 or so, it would feel just like being there. [​IMG]

3. BrownMS

BrownMS Well-Known Member

I'm still shivering.

4. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Oh Man! Couldn't they at least get one with me leading that race. At least it looks like I am crawling up his butt.

------------------
    "GasTard" In More Ways Than One-
    Pull My Finger Racing Team- Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!
    John W. Walters #728 Black SV
    http://home.mindspring.com/~jwwalters/index.html

5. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Yeah, John, nice boots in that pic! [​IMG] It's a cool shot, even if you're not in the lead. The one of Spieks looks neat, too.

6. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

UGADawg,
    It's not in a race. That's me in front of you. I must have been during the first or second practice on Wednesday before my bike motor went south. It SUCKS not to be able to race AND watch the guys you race with do so well. At least I got to ride in the endurance race for the Intrepid Racers!

Congrats on all your finishes, by the way. Excellent riding. Good work.....pork chop! [​IMG]

Lee Fields
    LEEnSV #881

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Was that your slow ass I passed out there during my stint? [​IMG]

Sorry I didn't wave but I was battling for position and we already had our one close encounter a couple years ago at Roebling and that was enough. [​IMG]

8. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. [​IMG] It was great to meet some of you 'tards this week. Can't wait to do it again. [​IMG] Although I could live without the wind, cold, rain, and lack of hot water. [​IMG]

Jess

9. mike165

mike165 Shake & Bake!

Did anyone else notice that Josh Hayes doesn't quite look like himself in these pics?? Or am I the only one?? [​IMG]

10. LeighEMGO

LeighEMGO Guest

That wasnt Josh. Same number though. Josh only rode Valvoline EMGO bike and AOD bike. (as far as I know anyway)

11. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Kinda looks like Chuck Ivey don't he? [​IMG]

12. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Are you sure that isn't Diener? You two are almost identical bike and leather wise. Let me see if I see the stars. Just a moment.....

------------------

13. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Nope, you're right. Those pics were taken wednesday. You guys have the same leathers and bike color. Thanks for the congrats! Like I said, I just wish everyone stayed healthy both motor and and body wise. I had a blast out there though! You going to tally next weekend?

------------------

14. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

It was Chuck Ivey #131, not Josh.

15. mike165

mike165 Shake & Bake!

DUH!!! [​IMG]

16. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

I hate my photo on page 1. But not as much as rider #878.

------------------
    George
    THE Rain Director