1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF Live Timing

Discussion in 'General' started by weiljh, Oct 28, 2011.

1. weiljh

weiljh Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I am not able to make it to the GNF, but I still would like to know whats going on. Is there any websites I can go on to see actual "live timing and scoring"? I know mylaps.com shows the results, but do they have a live timing session?

Thanks

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, no live timing sorry.

3. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

So who's winning the 4-Hour so far? BEI, Mousebox Racing, any AMA guys running the endurance as well?

4. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

:stupid:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BEI leading now over AoD. Honestly been doing some other stuff so not paying close attention sorry.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Should be on mylaps.

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Dumb Darren make it down there today?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Haven't seen him but he could be here somewhere. Got through racing mostly dry but it started raining pretty soon after so not a lot of people wandering about. Add in a sick boss lady and I'm already back in the rv for the night.

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Dang, that sucks. I saw on fartbook that he is in a hotel in Georgia, I didn't know if they made it to the track yet. Hope Evelyn feels better and you guys have a safe GNF.

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Dern said Sarahs boobs tilted the universe and brought the cold and rain to Ga.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

We're here.

Puttbutt's queer.

The universe is in balance. Let's get some damn racing going! :clap:

12. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

13. jhackett

jhackett Well-Known Member

:down: what happened?