1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF halloween

Discussion in 'General' started by davis2480, Sep 21, 2011.

1. davis2480

davis2480 Blake Davis's dad #122

Since halloween is same weekend as GNF I was wanting to let kids trick or treat around to the trailers. We will be decorating our trailer. Will there be many kids there?

2. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Send them over to Venom's trailer, he loves kids, especially if they are whiny.
    :D

3. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

All lot of them will look like grown-ups...

Actually, there are usually enough kids to make the effort.

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

We'll be there with Mason. Been looking forward to it.

5. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

That cuts into the rum budget, but if I am there I'll be sure to have some candy on hand! :up:

6. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

We might or might not have the kids... Looking to put up the big screen and projector and watch some scary movies too... just bring a chair...

7. grantourin_90

grantourin_90 Well-Known Member

I was hoping someone would bring this up. I'd sure like to take my son trick or treating and keep the wife from murdering me...

8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

i will be doing the same with my kids..

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Definitely going to be kids around. We're figuring trick or treat earlyish in the evening Saturday then cookout/party/whatever later. Not 100% on details yet, some of it I need to work out with the track and they're swamped with Petite happening.

10. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I'm hoping to get an invitation to GNF, so Ican rock my new trick-or-Treat van:

[​IMG]

sometimes you just gotta trot out an old crowd favorite...

11. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Seems legit.

Got a 6 y.o. coming that would love to Trick or Treat in the pits, great to hear WERA is (hopefully) putting something together. Thanks!!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, adults can dress up too.

13. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

I will have a couple of my kids in tow when I'm trick or treating around the paddock.

14. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Remember Rd Atl is a favorite place for thieves. If you're gonna leave your pit to trick ot treat, lock your stuff up, or set out claymores.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm thinking about busting out the Marshal costume and not carrying a cap gun... :D

16. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I got it! Village People. You're the cowboy with the gun. Buck can be the black dude. I'll wear the hard hat and Padilla can be the guy with the Mexican moustache and the kinky leather outfit since he already has it. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Shit! We could have held Rocky's wedding down there!

[​IMG]

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

In, the kids will love it.

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

you should have been at the VIR Easter Egg hunt a few years back.