1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting excited about 2024 possibilities!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Kitz, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Kitz

Kitz Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to you all.

I wanted to post this early in the year as teams start planning for 2024. I’d like to be part of your plans if you’re an established middleweight team.

My goal for 2024 is to join an existing, competitive middleweight team. This won’t be my first foray into racing or endurance (admittedly, it’s been a while). In 2005 & 2006, I competed in the British National Endurance Championship aboard the JSE Racing GSXR-750. In 2006, I was also invited to race in the Oschersleben 24hr with Innodrom Suzuki in the World Endurance Championship. Before that, I did plenty of club level racing in England with various clubs, but always on a middleweight. I got back on the track in 2023 (just track days) and I’m still capable of competitive times. I’m happy to provide lap data for Summit, Pitt, and NCBike to anyone interested.

I’m committed to competing in the entire series, wherever that may be. I’m also prepared to contribute financially to the team.

I’ll look forward to hearing from anyone looking for a seasoned rider, and I hope to get the opportunity to meet you all in the paddock this season. I think I've got plenty to add to your team. PM me here to start a conversation.

Kitz

mpusch likes this.