1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gerloff possible Rossi fill in this week

Discussion in 'General' started by Scuba Steve, Nov 4, 2020.

1. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Garrett was on his "B" bike. Rossi's "A" bike broke.

2. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

There are reports that Rossi tests positive again. Where's GG? :D

3. Ra.Ge. Raptor

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

5. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Apparently Petronas wanted GG to fill in for Jake Dixon but for some reason he can't.. Maybe he'll be back on Rossi's bike after all.

6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Sure makes me wonder if someone finagled the results for the weekend.

stickboy274 likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Interesting. :cool:

Sometimes the crazier the conspiracy theory is, the truer it just might be. ;):D

ducnut likes this.
  8. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I'm really curious as to why he cant.

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Probably sponsor conflict, or they didn't want to risk him being on another team if they need him which is looks like they might

10. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

so he’s positive during the week and negative on sundays?

interesting.

ducnut and Sabre699 like this.
  11. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

How can Rossi "re-test" positive? Either this is a false positive or his negatives were bogus. I bet he tests negative the next day again and kills GG chances.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was thinking that but looking at Petronas' sponsors there doesn't look to any major ones that stand out.

Enos and Petronas? I wouldn't think that would break any deals but who knows.

I'm thinking maybe Yamaha just wants him ready to go in case Rossi (or Vindaloo) can't race.

13. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Also, I bet Cameron BoobeeA is pissed seeing GG getting all this attention and he is like "I am good too!!"

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was thinking The Boobs would be on speed dial for some of the moto2 teams but getting into Europeland might be next to impossible right now with the Covid Cooties scare.

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's my bet too, the only other sponsor that could be a conflict is yamalube?

16. Ra.Ge. Raptor

17. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

CRA_Fizzer and BigBird like this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

the answer is ....we start making stuff up as we go along

turbulence and ducnut like this.
  19. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

If Cam could have cleared it with his new boss at Tennor AR, woulda been a good idea for him to get on the first flight after Laguna (with his "Lord and Savior" speeches after each win I'm guessing no major year end 2 day benders to celebrate) to GG's place in Spain/Italy and keep his cell phone handy - 2 week period would be over now and he'd be inline for any seats open for these last 2 rounds.

20. Ra.Ge. Raptor

There is a marginally positive pcr test, at least that's what I've been told by people that perform them