1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

georgia lottery at 200 million

Discussion in 'General' started by just in time, Dec 30, 2010.

1. just in time

just in time Well-Known Member

i never buy lottery tickets but i will for this. anyone play lotto and ever win anything?

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I won 450 million. U should play, I bet you'll win.

3. just in time

pick your own numbers or let the computer pick them?

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

i'd like to personally meet anyone that has ever won the powerball/lotto, etc.
    c'mon now, we know the media lies. is it just a scam?

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Just give me a buck and I'll kick you in the junk. The experience will bring you just as much joy as playing the lottery.

6. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Don't hate on the lottery. It paid for my college education. Its the only time in my life that some poor people contributed to me in any financial way. Gotta appreciate that. ;)

7. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

I don't understand why some people wait till the jackpot climbs really high to play the lotto.

Isn't 10 or 20 million enough?

Aren't your odds of winning the same?

btw, I never play

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

mega millions is 242 million...i play once or twice a month

9. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

i know a lady that won. her and a few friends split a 5mil lotto ticket (a group of office ladies put in a few bucks each week)

10. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I might go a buy a ticket tomorrow. I let the machine pick the numbers for me. If I win, I could buy some gas for my truck. :crackup:

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yes, I played the lottery when I was in FL once. I won $10 from a scratch off ticket. I spent it on a Red Bull and a couple protein bars from the convenience store that cashed it in.

Yay!

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

+1

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's probably a good way to control your spending. Let's face it: you don't improve your odds dramatically by playing weekly. So instead of playing say, every other month or some other arbitrary interval, I could see why someone would use a monetary threshold high enough that they don't play too often.

14. just in time

i bought 4 tickets. one for each of the family members in the house. i let the machine pick my numbers. wow, how could a person spend 240 million if they won?

15. scotth

scotth Banned

I know several people that won the lottery.

None of them are as happy as you'd think they should be.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They're doing it wrong. :D

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You know you can't have it both ways...either money makes life better and we should spread the wealth per the great messiah or it makes you miserable when you have too much of it.

Which is it? :D :Poke:

18. ...because obviously the little chickenshit $80mil and $100mil jackpots aren't worth the time and effort huh.

19. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

I know where you could spend 50-60% of it easily, in one shot :D

20. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Hookers and blow?

Oh wait, that's 2 shots. :D