1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genuine DZUS Clips

Discussion in 'Other' started by Sv Racing Parts, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Sv Racing Parts

Sv Racing Parts High Quality Racing Parts

Hi Everyone, Keep the orders coming in on the remaining Genuine DZUS Clips in stock and ready to ship here,

Your Choice of Silver or Black 1/4 Turn Bucket Handles, These are excellent Prices and Value. Stock up now,

[​IMG]

They are in packages of 1, 3, and 6 Dzus Clip complete sets with Quarter Turn Bucket Handle Fronts, back plates, and nylon washers included,

These are complete Sets with the genuine Dzus Bucket Handle 1/4 Turn Fronts, the stamped Dzus Clip Backing Pates, and plenty of nylon washers for the Dzus included,

Let me know what you need, and I will look after you right away,

Here is the pricing on genuine Dzus fasteners, and backing clips.

Single sets of the Dzus Clips are $5,

Sets of 3 are $3.50 each Dzus for $10.50,

Sets of Six or more are $3 each, so $18.00

Buy 50 at a time, and they are $2.50 per set, so $125

Buy 100 at a time, and they are $2.00 per set, so $200

[email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

You can also check other great items I have at my web site www.svracingparts.com

Shipping is Flat Rate $3 to your door by USPS anywhere in the USA.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal you for the Dzus Clip Sets you want, and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

2. thelittleguy

thelittleguy Active Member

dzus

Hi
    I just logged on to your website to order a pack of ten black fasteners and was told the shipping to canada will be $101. could you find out for sure what the ship will be as this is a bit steep. address is 5 Longfield dr, Bethany ontario L0A 1A0
    Thanks steve

3. Sv Racing Parts

Genuine Dzus Clip Sets for Race Bodywork

:) Hi, For International Shipping Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Be sure to let me know the City and Country on International and I will get you the correct shipping by Email,

Blair

4. Sv Racing Parts

Genuine DZUS Clip Sets Available for Shipping Now

:) Hi Everyone, Keep the orders coming in on the remaining Genuine DZUS Clips in stock and ready to ship here,

Your Choice of Silver or Black 1/4 Turn Bucket Handles, These are excellent Prices and Value. Stock up now, Email Me at [email protected]

[​IMG]

They are in packages of 1, 3, and 6 Dzus Clip complete sets with Quarter Turn Bucket Handle Fronts, back plates, and nylon washers included,

These are complete Sets with the genuine Dzus Bucket Handle 1/4 Turn Fronts, the stamped Dzus Clip Backing Pates, and plenty of nylon washers for the Dzus included,

You can also check other great items I have at my web site www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal you for the Dzus Clip Sets you want, and get you looked after right away,

Blair

5. Sv Racing Parts

Hi Everyone, Keep the orders coming in on the remaining Genuine DZUS Clips in stock

:)

:) Thanks Steve, got the order and Shipped out your 10 Pack to you,

Everyone who would like the Dzus Clip Sets Shipped Internationally should Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will PayPal invoice you directly with the correct shipping,

The Quarter Turn Dzus sets will be the same price for you as listed here, only shipping to your destination Internationally will change.

Enjoy the ride and best regards,
    Blair

6. Sv Racing Parts

[​IMG] Genuine DZUS Clips
    [​IMG] Hi Everyone, The Black Genuine DZUS Clips are getting down in number and when they are gone they will not be back at these prices,

The Silver Genuine DZUS Clip Sets are still available as well. Everything is here in stock and ready to ship to you today,

Your Choice of Silver or Black 1/4 Turn Bucket Handles, These are excellent Prices and Value. Stock up now, Email Me at [email protected]

[​IMG]

Blair

7. thelittleguy

thelittleguy Active Member

thanks Blair

Thanks Blair
    Just received the fasteners from you . Great service .These will look good on my TZ
    Thanks Steve

8. Alby22

Alby22 Well-Known Member

Bump For parts received and great guy to work with. Thanks

9. Sv Racing Parts

Genuine Dzus Clip Sets for Bodywork Shipping Now

:) Hi Everyone, There are more of the Silver Bucket Handle Genuine Dzus Clip Sets still available than there are of the Black Dzus Clip Sets,

When these are sold out they will not be back at these prices so if you think you may want any at all later, now is the time to pick them up.

Just a reminder For Anyone running aftermarket bodywork for track or street use; The DZUS Clips are the way to go for quick release fasteners.

[​IMG]

These are great parts at Sweet Prices, They are going fast so Email me Directly for them at [email protected]

These are the quarter turn quick release bucket handles, Very Easy to use,

Generally most body work sets use 6, 3 per side for the uppers and lowers.

An extra 3 in your tool box in case you lose or misplace any along the way is always a good idea and especially prudent at these prices,

Blair