1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage space at Summit Point- need to share

Discussion in 'General' started by grady anderson, Nov 17, 2004.

1. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Summit Point is erecting a row of garages called "Gasoline Alley". I have reserved a 24x30 bay facing the main track(turn 8...how ironic for me). I have a Mazda Miata that I am going to store there and the person that i was going to share the space with has found a place 5 minutes from his home and has backed out.
    The garage rent is $395/month plus insurance and utilities. The garages will be heated and optional A/C. I thought I'd check with bike racers as there would be plenty of room for 2 or 3 people making it quite affordable.

I will be at "Friday at the Track" this Friday and if I haven't heard from anyone interested will opt for a 12x30 on the backside of the building for $225/month+ins/util. Even then there would be room for one extra bike or car. I have to commit Friday.
    Since I now race cars instead of bikes we would not be in each others way.
    E mail [email protected] with questions and phone # so I can call you. My home # is 540-554-8849

2. grady anderson

3. grady anderson

last chance:beer:

4. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

email sent