1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZR400 with 600 engine streetbike

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by tzrboy, Apr 14, 2010.

1. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

Have a co-worker's son looking to sell his FZR400 which has an FZR600 engine in it. Supertrapp exhaust and dark smoke screen, Metzeler rubber

I have not seen this up close or heard it run- yet, but intend too as it looks super clean. He has a clean and clear Pa. title and he's thinking of selling it since he bought a newer Kawi Z1000 from us. I know it's been sitting at least a year so it may need a battery or carb. detox. as a guide.

Here's some pics if it's of interest, he's thinking $2000 right now, no trades. Bike is located near Hatfield, Pa. 19440

Email here at work for more info:

[email protected]

Before I find a way of buying it for myself. I think it's too clean to race, hard to find in this shape as I never see them like this. I think the price is fair as well. Just need to confirm the rest of the pertinant info. for a real buyer.

Attached Files:

2. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Nice. I'll keep an eye on this one.

3. tzrboy

Very cool- I have family in Phillipsburg and Washington of Rt. 57- delivery possible......

4. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

V7mw legal!

:up:

5. tzrboy

If I wasn't picking up this '96 F3 in the next week from a certain NE V6/7 regular.... I'd have considered this too my Kawi friend

And the ZX7R you're selling is P-I-M-P:beer:

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

:up:

Good luck with the fizzer!

:beer:

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I have a V7MW Pimp ZX6R for sale $2000 takes it all

8. tzrboy

Had that offer 5 months ago Chuck....ya know- with the XR as trade plus a grand:(

XR just sold, and balance now going to a certain Yankee we all know

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

would rather have cash....

Going Honda.....?

10. tzrboy

I have an SV superbike to finish- so CBR may get me to Summit to play in V7 finally.

If I enjoy it- I may keep it and go hog wild..

11. tzrboy

Here's rundown:

Title is Pa. rebuilt title (not salvage, so this is fully legal). From what I'm told that early in it's history from prior owner it had to be titled like this with the motor swap- no idea there.

So seller is flexible on price-but needs nothing in trade.

It has 11k miles

It will need a battery

If jumped, it runs fine and does everything it neds to. it was inspected up until Sept. of last year.

I'm told we can sell it through the store here, so 2 payment options- either through me with Paypal, or cash, cert. check, or major CC here at the dealership.

The bike belongs to the 30+ year old son of a 30+ industry Yamaha sales guy and insurance agent. His father opened this location in 1962 with Yamaha.

And the kid went and bought a Kawi here- DISOWNED!:D

Email with questions or interest.

12. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

email sent

13. tzrboy

and backatcha!

14. zx250r

zx250r Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  15. tzrboy

If shipper's come here to 19440 at dealership Mon-Sat they're welcome to pick it up- logistics and the rest is up to you.

16. zx250r

zx250r Well-Known Member

phone number for owner please?

17. tzrboy

He asked his Dad here to help find it a home as he's a road rep. and has no time to deal with it- nor the wife at the house.

If you want it, or think you want it, or have further big questions- just email me as the others have done- I can forward what I can't answer and see waht comes back.

18. tzrboy

Update:

Bike will be at dealership tomorrow for viewing for the local parties I've spoken with

Mileage was way off vs. relaying through his fatrher- 28k on orig. dash- but obviously has newer engine in her.

19. tzrboy

Rus came and looked- but passed and his putting the $ into the 2 smokers for Summit.

Who else?

$1500- he'll take it- cash money. Bike is at the shop and is turn key, runs wel as it starts right up, idles nicely, and has a new battery now-

Call shop at 215-712-7433 or email me.

20. fyyff

fyyff Well-Known Member

Still no takers. I have to deliver a bike to nyc this weekend. Pick up a frame in allentown. Might swing by and take a look see if you still got it.