1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZR400 Fox Shock and many other parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ts199, Apr 2, 2018.

1. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

FZR400 Fox twin clicker. Fresh rebuild by Traxxion Dynamics with zero hours. Sprung for for 200lb rider.

Shock is in perfect working order but does show some fading in the anodizing as any shock of this age would.

$350 obo shipped.

I have a complete FZR400 that I am going to part out. Many nice parts on the bike including woodcraft rear sets, several sets of wheels, one being freshly powder coated black. SV650 rear wheel that will fit the FZR with a small brake mod to your bike by Speedworks, complete front end with race tech springs, complete engine and carbs that I was told has few hours from a rebuild, and perfect set of bodywork with nice paint. Much more, just ask. Prices are negotiable and I am in Pittsburgh PA. I can deliver/meet within 200 miles for some of the bigger items and can ship the others. Text or call for more info: 484-566-9075

FZR400foxshock.jpg

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Condition of complete bike?

3. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

It’s all apart at the moment. All the parts are there but it would need to be cleaned up and reassembled.

I would make someone a deal on the lot of parts and spares though.

4. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

Looking for a Deltabox swingarm and all the associated bits if you have one.

5. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

This is an 88-89 fzr400 1WG. It has the rectangular swing arm, not the deltabox. Sorry.

6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Motor available?

7. Braden

Braden Member

Track or street bodywork? If it's a track set I'm definatly interested. Please pm me a price shipped to 03106. NH

8. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

All items are sold.

9. Machine Gun

Machine Gun Member

Hey Blue are you still looking for a deltabox with all the “bits”?
    I had an entire rear end setup with a 17” f2 wheel but the wheel went first & now I have the swingarm, Fox twin clicker & all the hardware except for the wheel spacers & brake parts

10. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

Just sent you a PM