1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fully racer equipped 7X16 race trailer for sale in North Carolina area

Discussion in 'Other' started by floridatrackhog, Jan 17, 2017.

1. floridatrackhog

floridatrackhog New Member

This enclosed trailer will be for sale in the mid atlantic area (Charlotte N.C.) after 1 Feb 2017. Write me at dblahnick AT gmail for pictures. I have a Diamond 2014 white 7X16 with black non-slip coated floor ($950) and ramp that is loaded for a race team, four STS mounts (strapless stands), wall mounts for multiple pit bull front and rear stands, wall tyre rack, shelving, wall mounted eyelets and floor strap racks, fire extinguisher and mount, lights, and electrical multi-power port installed, wall tie down racks and paper towel and tool rack on wall . Dual axle trailer has a electric brake with emergency break away. Great condition. I will be driving North from Florida to Charlotte North Carolina in February where Im moving. If this interests you the price is $3300.00 This is less than the cost of a new trailer, but without all the racing support equipment, flooring and installed hardware (about $2000 of equipment). Trailer has seen very few long trips and is blemish free (no dents or accidents). The pit bull stands and pit bull tyre tree in the pictures is not included.

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Why not post pictures on here?

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Welcome to the area. I'm in Gastonia

4. Boomer03

Boomer03 Member

Could you send me some pictures? 920-980-1501

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk

5. snikwad

snikwad Well-Known Member

Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Hurd

Hurd Active Member

Pictures? Text me 954 990 9492

7. Marid2apterbilt

Marid2apterbilt Well-Known Member

8. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

Pics please

Thanks!

9. MBacker

MBacker Active Member

Email sent

10. snikwad

snikwad Well-Known Member

Emailed. No reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. joeyg

joeyg Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm legitimately interested. Message you last week.... please contact me at 3865466901

12. Kshuart

Kshuart Well-Known Member

I sent an email with no reply too.

13. RADAR Magnet

RADAR Magnet Member

Email sent.

14. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

This guy clearly doesn't care to sell it. No pictures, no replies....new member. Probably made an account here just to post this and then probably sold it to someone else off the forum and doesn't care to come back and update the thread...or even just reply to messages.