1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Trailer 6x10 V-Nose

Discussion in 'Other' started by beac83, Aug 31, 2016.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

For Sale:
    2009 Haulmark 6x10 + 1.5 ft V-nose lowhauler trailer. Torsion axle, 15" tires. Spare tire included. Rated 2990 lbs total. Trailer does not have brakes. Jack foot and wheel (interchangeable) included. Trailer has always been stored indoors.

Door height side and rear is 55" Inside height is about 6 " taller. Side Vents. Will go through a standard 7' foot tall garage door. I have Velcro around the doors and material to make screens, which you can have if you like.

All LED lighting both inside and out. Wired with 20A 120V wiring in metal conduit, overhead fluorescent light, LED pucks under shelf. 4 Outlets inside, 1 outside. Twist-lock inlet cords (2) included. Set of 3 keyed-alike locks are included, with keys.

Currently has a 7 pin light connection to tow vehicle to charge a battery that runs internal lights when disconnected. Can be easily converted back to a 4-pin flat connector.

Trailer includes the 4x NiceRaxx stand mounts, the E-Track recessed into the floor, the vinyl coin floor cover, 2x Pit-Bull TRS restraint systems (no pins), L-P removable wheel chock, and straps and d-rings for E-track.

Clean IL Title.

1000W Sine Wave Inverter and charger shown in pictures has been removed, but is available at extra cost.

Link to pics:
    http://s459.photobucket.com/user/craigbeac/library/Haulmark Trailer

Asking $2300. Located near Chicago, IL

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  2. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

Will forward this to a buddy of mine and see what he says!

3. beac83

Thanks!

I guess I should add that this has a Ramp Door with spring assist. Clear from the photos, but not in the text.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  4. J737

J737 Member

Still available

5. beac83

Yes, Still available.

6. beac83

Note that the price is negotiable (within reason). Can also discuss delivery assistance.

7. beac83

8. beac83

New Lower price to move this before the winter.

$2000

9. Crash.fix.repeat

Crash.fix.repeat Active Member

Nice setup..I'd be all over this if it was closer..

10. Mayhem220

Mayhem220 Well-Known Member

Exactly what I am looking for, but Chicago is way out of my range........Sucks
    Great Deal and Setup!!!!!!!
    GLWS!!

11. beac83

Trailer is SOLD!

Thank you