1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Front wheel with rotors, tire - 6/7 GSXR 600/750, also will fit 9/10 600/750 or GSXR 1000 05-08

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by boxcrash, Nov 26, 2019.

1. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

$185 obo - Front wheel for 06-07 GSX-R 600/750 or GSXR 1000 05-08. This will also fit 600/750 08-10 since the axle is the same diameter, and they changed it up in 2011-2012.

Planned on using it on a 09 GSX-R front end. Comes with rotors that have plenty of life left on them, no grooves or marks, like new. New bearings with 0 miles on them, this wheel is in amazing condition (not a scratch on it), looks new. Wrapped in 120/70-17 Pirelli SuperCorsa SC1's with plenty of life on them, maybe 5 or 6 laps on them. Date code 2016, good 2-3 years left on these.

Never on street and never stored on the floor or touching concrete during storage.

Easily could separate these components out and probably make more off of them individually.($80+ on the rotors and $120+ on the wheel, and then $50+ on the tire)

Unfortunately local pick up only, but willing to work with you within reasonable distances to meet up.
    Located in Middle TN - Franklin, Murfreesboro, Shelbyville area

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. boxcrash

3. boxcrash

Bumpity new year

4. boxcrash

Bumps like a truck

5. boxcrash

$175

Bump dawg

6. Katiedid

Katiedid Active Member

Question about the rotors. Were the centers bead blasted to remove the standard black paint that comes stock OEM?

7. boxcrash

I think so and they look like they were and then powder coated white, but I got them that way. I bought them from someone on these forums a couple years back...and for some reason I cannot find the PM's...I think it was via text I did the deal....

8. boxcrash

Found the thread, and I did text him about them.

I got them from @AMA229 a member here on the boards

9. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

@ boxcrash, I bought the rim that way. I agree, think the disk carriers were powder coated.

boxcrash likes this.
  10. boxcrash

Thanks man!

Looks like I am going to do the same, and part the wheel out, might get more interest selling the rotors separate and then the wheel with tire on it

11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

The rim is blue. I know, I'm a Rocket scientist. Wouldn't match the black OEM ones

12. boxcrash

13. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

PM sent