1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS Daytona 675R Track Bike, MD $7.2k

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jb675, May 30, 2022.

1. jb675

jb675 New Member

For sale is my Daytona 675R track bike. I love this bike, but don't ride it much anymore.
    It has a clean/no lien MD title, and can be put back on the street if desired. No street bodywork is included.

It was converted to track only around 7k miles, and currently has ~10k. I did a valve check before the last track day I did, and all were in spec. Oil was changed frequently. Brakes bled with Castrol SRF constantly. Suspension was rebuilt annually-ish by MRP. Coolant is distilled water & water wetter. Critical items prepped for, or safety wired.

- It was slowly low-sided once on each side; I had to even it out. Has some light scuffing, but nothing major.
    - The bodywork was painted by me, but looks good from 10 feet and 20mph.
    - The belly pan has a gash from unloading it off a sketchy trailer, and would need repaired if you were to take it racing.
    - The tail section has a little wiggle due to me giving up on blindly threading in a fastener.It is secure, though.
    - The rear wheel has a very small deformation on the rim (pictured). It is cosmetic and has no impact on seating tires or balancing.

Starts right up, feels tight, and runs strong. It's a turnkey ride that just needs someone to ride it. Asking $7,200

https://imgur.com/a/mLcigVT

Parts List:
    -Bazzaz ZFi Fuel Management (dyno tuned)
    - Decatted OEM headers, scorpion exhaust
    - APE manual cam chain tensioner
    - Motion Pro Rev2 throttle
    - Driven block off plates
    - SharkSkinz bodywork
    - Attack rearsets
    - Triumph OEM quickshifter
    - CRG levers
    - Attack brake lever guard
    - Sato shift spindle holder
    - Captive rear wheel spacers
    - Tech Spec tank grips
    - GB Racing engine covers

I also have the cliche box of random parts, along with the owners manual and physical service manual binder that will come with the sale. Let me know if you have any questions.

2. Mohammad Nourmohammadi

Mohammad Nourmohammadi Well-Known Member

Did not see what year?

jb675 likes this.
  3. jb675

jb675 New Member

Whoops. It's a 2013.

4. jb675

jb675 New Member

Sold.