1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2013 RSV4 Engine and frame

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by sbk1198, Jun 21, 2020.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Parting out my bike and starting off with the 2 most difficult things to sell. I don't have any pictures yet, as the bike isn't disassembled yet, but here's a link to an engine start video to show it all works fine. I'll make another thread with the full part-out and pictures once I have it all disassembled.

Engine has 11,172 miles on with no running issues. Asking $2400
    Frame comes with clean title and there's no damage to it as far as I know. Bike hasn't been crashed by me or the previous owner, and was told it wasn't crashed before that either but I can't confirm that. Asking $900

Located in Norfolk, VA. Prices don't include shipping. I would prefer local pick-up just because shipping is a pain on items like this. Willing to travel within the area if time allows to shorten your trip a bit, or can also deliver to race tracks around. I will be at NJMP on July 4th weekend, also likely Road America on July 18th weekend, so that might work out for someone located along the way.

2. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Damn man sucks that you couldn’t sell this thing whole. Did you try posting it on eBay? I sold my Trailblazer SS on there for $18k to a guy in Texas so I’m assuming a bike would have been just as easy....

I’ll be at NJMP July 3rd so I will see you then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbk1198 likes this.
  3. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Bump!