1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2008 Ducati 848

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Italiano, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Italiano

Italiano Well-Known Member

Hey guys I am trying to help selling my good friends 2008 848. He bought the bike brand new from Champion Ducati here in Charleston SC back in 08'. All service is up to date done by Shad over at Champion. Current milage is 2,138 clean title in hand.

On our last trip to Roebling Road, Julian went off the left side of the track and low sided the bike going threw turn #9. Bad news is he broke his Collar bone, good news is the bike only suffered cosmetic damage. All of the OEM pearl white body work was scratched or cracked (not included). Because of this Julian went out and bought a complete set of plastic with fastener/bolt kit for fairings ($1,000 total). Bike needs a wind screen and new clear alternative brake light turn signal unit.

http://www.nicecycle.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=573

The only other damage to the bake is some very minor scuffs on the clutch cover and a very tiny nick on the front left side of the gas tank where the dampener touched. The frame, sub frame, triple clamp, forks and wheels have no visible damage. Bike starts and rides fine as you can see from the video.

His reason for selling is simple, is taking a break from track days and is about to buy a new BMW GS so he can ride more day to day.

If I don't find a buyer as the bike sits now, we are going to mount up all the new plastic and then list the bike on eBay.

Asking Price is $8750

Upgrades include:
    -Full Termi System with Race ECU
    -Carbon front fender
    -Carbon Key guard
    -Carbon heel/pipe guard
    -Steering Dampner
    -Tiddy tail plate relocate kit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gsxrjtt

gsxrjtt Well-Known Member

taking cash offers

3. Italiano

yah I will take $8500 cash right now. The bike is paid for so thats the rock bottom price or he will just keep it.

4. BSully1850

BSully1850 Well-Known Member

Will you ship?

5. Italiano

absolutely will help to coordinate shipping but the buyer payees the cost. I have shipped three bikes all over the country through Uship.com with great luck. I have a guy that I found through that site i would highly recommend.

6. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Does it comes with that 911 on the back ground? lol

7. Italiano

sure thing, just add one more zero in the price lol

8. Italiano

Bike is going to look hot with the new body work. I would buy it from him, but in the marker for another MV F4 1000

9. repsol600

repsol600 Well-Known Member

can i put in front of all the rest of the numbers?:Poke::moon:

10. g685

g685 Active Member

I am interested, can you tell me how to get the bike to Cali? My budget is $8000 and i have it ready to go u ti hope it can cove the shipping too.

11. Italiano

Sorry the best price i can do is $8,500 for the bike and the buy pays the shipping cost. I am happy to help arrange shipment and have a company that I used multiple times in the past. Cost should be roughly $550 to Cali.

12. g685

g685 Active Member

I forgot to mention i do not need the temi system or damper.

13. Italiano

Are you willing to pay $8,000 for the bike without the Full Termi System and damper with you covering the shipping cost?