1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6 track day bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Calkidd, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I have for sale a 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6 with approx 10k original miles. At this time this bike is set up for the track, but can be put back for the street. The headlights are still operational and the bike will come with a brake light with integrated turn signals. I have the title and it is NOT salvaged. It is currently in PNO status.

Before I bought the bike the previous rider had a low speed low side at Buttonwillow in turn 3 (Off Ramp). Therefore the right fairing had damage. I began to repair it but never finished it. It needs some glazing compound and a final paint sprayed on.

As it was said this bike has been built for tracks days or racing if you prefer. Here is a list of what has been done to the bike.

1. Nitron rear shock with high/low speed damping adjustments and remote preload adjuster.
    2. Healtech quick shifter
    3. Motion pro quick turn throttle
    4. Brembo 19RCS master cylinder with folding lever
    5. 2008 R6 front calipers, ZX-10 rotors converted to full floating.
    6. Forks have been resprung with Racetech 1.0kg/mm spring.
    7. The igniton switch has been bypassed with a Woodcraft key switch eliminator.
    8. Lightech rear sets
    9. Two bros exhaust

I still have most of all the ordinal parts, please see photos. What is not pictured is the stock exhaust. I have 3 stands that I will include; front fork lift, front head lift and rear lift stand. I will also include a set of working PD tire warmers.

https://fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/d/clovis-2007-kawasaki-zx-6r/7605287807.html