1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2007 600RR Race Parts, GP, Penske, Bazazz, HRC. Vancouver, BC

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by drewnabobber, Jun 22, 2015.

1. drewnabobber

drewnabobber Well-Known Member

Awesome parts for sale from my race bike. All prices in US dollars. Prices include shipping in North America. Everything should fit all years from 2007 to current with the exception of the headers. If you're in Canada PM me for CAD prices.

Forks with GP suspension 25mm Cartridge kit and rebound valves. Have 0.95 springs installed and I will also include a set of 1.0 springs as well. These forks are in awesome shape. No issues at all, ready to bolt up and ride. Transformed the front end of the bike and they are so much easier to set up because the adjustments are much more linear and consistent. They were just serviced at the start of the 2014 season and have not been used in 2015. $1000 shipped.

Penske 8983 double-adjustable shock. 675 lb/in spring installed. Some minor cosmetic blemishes on the Penske sticker (full disclosure), but zero issues. Seriously, you won't be disappointed. Includes unused Evotech bracket to mount the reservoir to the swingarm for a super clean look. I replaced my TTX MK 1 as I like the design better and I could service it myself. $600 shipped

Complete Bazzaz electronics. Everything is here. ZFI-TC, AFM, Quickshifter, 02 sensor, Push shift sensor and rod, map switch and TC switch. $750 shipped

GPR V4 steering damper and mount. No leaks, excellent condition. Includes the resistor to disable the HESD light on the dash. It's black. $300 shipped.

HRC kit ECU. This is the FIM/AMA-FX model. Plug and play, this works 100% with the stock harness as long as you jump the side-stand switch. $250 shipped.

Arrow Headers. 2007/2008 model. The mounting tab on the last 2-1 pipe broke off, this is very common with these exhausts from the expansion and contraction. I never even noticed until I took the pipes off the bike. They mount up solid even without the tab, but it would be easy to get it fixed at any exhaust shop. No other issues, all springs and flanges included. These have the 02 sensor bung you need for the AFM. $250 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  2. Cbrkp

Cbrkp Well-Known Member

Curious what would the HRC ECU would allow one to do that the bazzaz doesnt already do for you? any chance you have a good condition front wheel?

3. drewnabobber

Sorry, but I don't have any wheels. Sold those with the bike.

The HRC ECU can adjust the following things that the Bazzaz does not:

Ignition timing
    Rev limit
    Idle RPM
    Pit lane rev limit (if pit lane switch is connected or with the HRC harness)
    Shift light RPM (if using HRC clocks)

4. marciobort

marciobort New Member

Hi,

Did you sold exhaust? Send you e-mail

5. drewnabobber

Exhaust has been sold.

6. cbowman78

cbowman78 Member

Interested in the header. Why does it not fit the 09-12? My bike is a 2009.

Can you email me at [email protected], as I dont come on this forum often. Im in Canada as well.

7. drewnabobber

Headers, Damper, HRC ecu are sold.