1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

French are at it again *sigh*

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sdiver, Jul 21, 2003.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sorry, I am back from surgery. I almost died there, but I couldn't get so lucky. So you have to deal with me again.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

glad to hear it. love ya man. BW

3. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

Motorcycle racers . . . narrow minded. . . BULLSHIT ! :D

4. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

In some ways sure I do.

Obviously getting rid of an evil murderous dictator is good. I'm not arguing that.

Was there a way to have done it that would have cost less lives? It looks like there was.

Since it turns out there weren't any WMDs or credible links to Al Queda, Iraq posed no threat to the west and the UN could have been prodded along to eventually do it's job.

Also, if Iraq didn't pose any threat what right does the USA have to invade and take it over? None, other than the right of force.

5. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

You are correct, if it turns out we were lied to, some Prez and his cronies should be in a bit of trouble.

HOWEVER, I'm not sure that there aren't any WMD, since if everyone will recall he launched missiles at Kuwait that he didn't have and with all that farting around the UN did, think he might have had time to hide them? Maybe in another country? Hell, we can't even find him yet. Or wasn't he there either? ;) Let's wait until the investigation is over before we are certain we were lied to. I'm not really a Bush supporter, but I am willing to wait until all the dust clears before I start calling for heads. BTW, the UN had gained no ground in 12 years, what makes you think they ever would have? Or were we lied to about that too? :rolleyes: