1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Stuff - FZR

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by pefrey, Oct 24, 2019.

1. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Pay shipping of approximately $15. Don't delay because all this is going in the garbage come Sunday.

Stock 600 exhaust hanger, the handle bar has a slight bend, not sure if the brake hanger is a 400 or 600, the master cylinder may be junk but there are salvageable parts, the front axle is from a 600, the clip ons are stock YZF600.

Free Parts.JPG

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  2. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

More free stuff. Shipping may go up a little since I might need a bigger box. Not sure of the condition of the clutch plates / steels, they look fine. I got them as spares when I bought a 400. Also in there is a set of "custom" rearsets. I did not make them but I did use them until I bought a set of Woodcraft. Made from 3/8" aluminum plate.

Free Parts 2.JPG

3. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Coolant bottle and foot pegs are gone. Found another rear brake hanger, so the two I have are one each 400 and 600.

All going in the garbage tomorrow.

4. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

To late to get this stuff?

5. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Talk about the nick of time. I was headed out to throw it in the garbage. Waddya need/want?

6. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

I will take it all.

7. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Ok. The coolant bottle and foot pegs are already gone. I'll send everything else and also see if I have any other stuff to throw in there. I'll weigh up the box and let you know the exact shipping.

8. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

ok. thanks

9. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM.

10. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

All gone.