1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free damaged EZ-UP

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by vance, May 22, 2017.

1. vance

vance *

Had two, both got taken down a few months ago during heavy wind on their first day of use, brand new at the time. Parts were swapped to get one good one.
    I'm not sure if you can purchase the single rods, or how much they are but I'm guessing even at $10 each it would cost $100 to repair it.
    Likely going in the trash but figured I would post here to see if anyone may have use for parts or the ability to fix it. Plastic clips and legs are ok, canvas took a slight beating and has a few minor tears in it. Carry case is in like new condition. I'm taking the stakes as extras so it won't come with any.

You COULD put it together and put it up, I suppose, but you would need some type of bracket to keep the frames from folding in, IMO.

I'll likely make the rest of the CCS rounds, so Homestead, Daytona and Roebling. Will bring with me if anyone wants it.
    Obviously not worth shipping.

Pics too big straight from phone. Will post shortly.

2. vance

vance *

ez-up.JPG Orange frame with gray canvas

3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Where do you live?

4. vance

vance *

Naples FL. I know you help run the endurance race at Jennings, so if anyone you know is heading to Jennings via the alley, they're welcome to grab it.

t11ravis likes this.
  5. vance

vance *

Storage bag and top are gone. Going to toss the rest of the frame in the morning.

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Thanks Vance.

M