1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FPS Raided

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Sideshow, Mar 28, 2013.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

The ATF's deal is that he was "using explosives for his business", which is regulated. Personal use fine, business use = permit. They're trying to say the production of his videos was a business use, since he derives advertising income from them.

2. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

I like his videos. They're fun. Especially the flamethrower one.

3. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Hmmmm..... seems a big stretch to me....

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

How so?

5. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

well, is he keeping books and a business license?

If not, is it just a hobby? Sort of like, oh, I dunno, racing and contingency for a non-professional racer?

6. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

Don't worry. That will be regulated pretty soon too. It's dangerous and all you know? With healthcare costs as high as they are and the government now a big part of the picture, it's for the greater good. Surely you can see that it's for the children.

7. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Well... I guess I should say that it is a stretch if he isn't actually running a business.

But... I can see the argument that the BATF would make, but I don't know that this really rates a raid.... other than for PR reasons...

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Which, if you'll pardon the pun, blew up in their faces. :D

9. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

I believe he does have a business entity that is definitely paid by Youtube based on number of ad impressions and video viewership.

Does that mean he's using explosives to make money? That's a stretch...