1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fox sports(best damn sports show)spoiler

Discussion in 'General' started by Tony535, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Tony535

Tony535 Well-Known Member

That is awesome they had Niki hayden on there. He wasnt on very long and the guys didnt know anything about racing. I think this is great though they actually found time between baseball and football to have the AMA champ on. That is a good step for motorcycle racing. Well thats my view's I think the kid is awesome and I thought it was great to get to see him on a sports program.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2002
  2. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Good grief.

Could ya at least put spoiler in your post.
    :D :D

3. Tony535

Tony535 Well-Known Member

Im sorry I changed it I just got down watching it and thought eeryone would be watching it at the same time.
    I guess its on again at 11 but he wasnt on till the end and its a 2 hour show. just watch the last 15 minutes.

4. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

I was just busting on ya.
    For one:
    If people are that up-tight that they need "Spoiler" for an interview, then we got some real problems here.

But really, thanks for the heads up. I dont have all night to watch it and would rather just catch his part.
    :D

5. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

I wish I would have read that before I watched the entire 2 hr. show.:rolleyes: But, you're right as they didn't know crap about who he was or racing. Still, nice to see it expanding somewhere beyond speedvision (or whatever they're calling themselves now).

6. Elmolito

Elmolito Well-Known Member

What word never got used on the show segment?

Honda.

I think a friend of Colin Edwards produced the segment.

7. TLsupertwin

TLsupertwin Well-Known Member

Yea, it was cool. But I was wantin' to see some more wheelie/stoppie action. That puny wheel he pulled was disappointing. At least the burnout was good.

And yes, NO HONDA!!!:D :D :D

8. Bryan_A

Bryan_A Well-Known Member

They didn't give him much room to pop a wheelie.
    I like the way Nickey shut down Tom when he started asking about his sister. Haha

9. texasF4

texasF4 Tallest Guy at the Track

It was kind of sad they focused on "stunts" and didn't really bring out why MC racing is something the viewers should check out.

"Does it hurt when you put your knee down?" - give me a break!

Nicky came off really well, though.

10. Bryan_A

Bryan_A Well-Known Member

True, they did show him riding on one wheel over the finish line plus the little pop up he tried on the set but they did manage show some one track footage of what racing really is though.

11. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Why does everyone hate honda? :confused:

12. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Mainly because they don't pay contingency, but other factors like dicking Edwards come to mind too. :eek:

Personally I don't hate Honda as they make great streetbikes but as far as racing goes they only pump money into their factory effort.

That's why I jumped ship to Suzuki. Not only do they make a better racebike, they also pay contingency in club racing. :cool:

13. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

You gotta admit that the Hondas make better berm jumpers!!!:eek:

14. WERA29

Never done that with the Suzook and don't even wanna know! ;)

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

What do you expect from a show that has a host whose main claim to fame is that he banged Rosanne Barr? (Shudder!!) :D

16. WERA29