1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

? for the Non Punks

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Apr 14, 2011.

1. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

So my wife and I are taking dancing lessons and having allot of fun. We argue and trash talk the amazement of our young instructor. He is obviously not used to that. Anyway, he was explaining a step to me and mentioned that my wife was interrupting him by continuing to explain "her" assesment of the problem. I said, "Don't worry, she thinks I'm listening to her but I'm not." She didn't miss a beat and kept talking. LOL Gotta love her, and I do. :D

I suggest that approach or something similar with the motorcycle she says you can't buy. It's a proven method and has worked for centuries. :)

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I'll wear pink tights on the grid for the rest of the day if I loose to him!

3. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

Id tell your friend to buy the bike, and tell the wife he picks it up tomorrow right after he gets done laying some pipe to her.... my wife could care less what I did after I get done making her scream for a bit.

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

For the record my money is on "T"!!!

Ride safe,
    AAron

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Screw the race, I'd still like to discuss a trade.

Please.

6. Handicapped Racer

I see you've heard lol

7. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

I Just witnessed a total strangers man card get pissed on the other day. He pulled up next to me in a parking lot and I noticed his bald squidly squared tires so I followed him into the store and asked if he wanted to buy a set of tires off of me. His fiance, standing next to him, did the best ventriloquist act as she smiled ear to ear and his mouth spoke the words "i don't care I'm selling the bike." She then gladly showed how big her testis were and informed me that she was the one making him sell. I said, I'm sorry and walked away slowly. Even my other half thought it was sad.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why can I see this cat fight ending in a gravel trap somewhere? :crackup:

9. Handicapped Racer

Cause you have one helluva vivid imagination.

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

This is a losing proposition for me homey. Firstly, I'm in SC. You know damn well i'm not trucking to Summit, of which you have a million laps. Secondly, racing you against your 6 does nothing for me. I win, I just beat the Michelin man on a 600. I lose....welll same thing. Thirdly, like Mongo says this will end bad. I will not be responsible for bringing you out of retirement and watching your pride or other bodily part harmed.

That said, on equal machinery the race is more attractive. 600 or 1000, no matter. The track of course would be central, like VIR at the Cycle Jam. That way there would be more folks from more than 2 regions that could watch the mighty Handi-man get his wig peeled back by the novice of the decade.

Should you find a liter bike, or myself on a 600, I have $1000 that says you will get sent back to retirement. And I'm not talking about an empty pledge to your favorite charity. I'm talking 1k for you to burn should you choose to do so.

Somebody pick up that glove.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

All I'll add to the smack and barbs is this. My body is a mess and I'm starting to pay for my youthful "exuberance". My knees are shot, my back hurts more often than not, my shoulder is full of garbage and my neck sounds like a fat chick eating pretzels.

But T, you have a f@cking zipper on the back of your neck and I can imagine you are much worse off than me.

12. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

I don't know you or T, but if he wants to race a 600 on your 1000 and calling you out on the beeb.. Don't use the old "Its a lose lose BS" Go race him on his underpowered bike and if you win, then you win and thats what he said he could beat you on..

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude, seriously, don't interrupt good smack talk :crackup:

14. I agree.. sounds like Buck is backpedaling a bit. Race T on your bikes of choice. Best man wins. Sure a 1000 has a small advantage over a 600 at VIR, but there enough twisty parts to ensure that the advantage is not that much. Whoever wins will have earned it.

15. Handicapped Racer

LMAO! I don't even know where to start!

I"LL COME TO ROAD ATLANTA
    I"LL COME TO VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL RACE WAY. Problem 1 solved.

I'm comfortable on a 600. Michelin man or not, I mean serioulsy, can you really go back and find any race that you or I've ever been in be it together or even seperate races that you've actually produced lower or equal lap times. He'll I'll take 1 lap that you can show me that you've ever gone faster than I have. Just show me something that would change my mind that you actually have a chance in hell of beating me past turn 1. Btw my retirrement ended last yr.

All jokes aside I've still gone faster at my current weight than I did when I was racing the entire series while being 40lbs lighter. You talked the talk about saying i'm scared and using excuses, try to live by your own words HOMEY. Don't worry about the machinery I'll be on, just make sure you swing BY KWS and have them tune your bike up, cause your gonna need it, don't really wanna hear you come on here and give anyone any excuses after the fat kid on a 600 runs away from you.

Cycle Jam Works for me. Try not to sell your 1000 til then will ya.
    Oh and I won't burn your 1k i'll use in good health

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  16. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Rented Ninja 250s at dawn. The only way to settle this matter.

17. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

This is awesome. I'll be there when it goes down. Beer in one hand and sign that reads "Novice of the Decade" in the other :crackup:

18. Handicapped Racer

Sorry your having some issues Dave, but I'm fine.

19. Handicapped Racer

Shutt it badbeak, if I had of saw that piece of machinery in tech your name would now be badbreak, cause it wouldn't have seen the light of day with that front end or missing rear caliper.

20. Handicapped Racer

He'll need that extra hp, for the front straight, just to make up the ground I put on him in the infield!