1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: GPR V4 Steering Damper / Stabilizer (black with red adjuster)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Stettnichs, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

As the title suggests, I'm looking to part with a used GPR V4 steering damper/stabilizer. This unit is used, but in good shape with very minor nicks here and there. I would recommend sending it in to be serviced with new oil and a new seal as it is showing some fluid around the seal. This service is handled by GPR directly for $35 + shipping. It can be ran as-is, but they recommend getting it serviced before every season.

I picked up a different damper, so I'm parting ways with this one. Because of the "need" for service, I am selling it for $250 shipped anywhere in the 48 US states. Please note, this is the damper only - no mounting hardware included.

Call/text is best at (605) 809-85four4. Message or pm is okay too, but may take longer for a reply. Thank you.

2. mikekrane

mikekrane Member

Does it fit a 2008 cbr 1000rr?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stettnichs likes this.
  3. Stettnichs

I just went to the GPR website and verified - yes, it is the same damper used for an '08 1000RR.

You simply will need to get the appropriate mounting kit and you're good to go. It looks like the kit range is from 2008-2016.

4. Stettnichs

No interest? I figured this would be gone by now.

5. Stettnichs

Bump - $230 shipped!

6. Mbpooma

Mbpooma Racer #880 TT MOTOSPORT

Can it fit 2007 R6 ?

Stettnichs likes this.
  7. Stettnichs

I just went to the GPR website and verified that this kit will work for a 2007 R6 and an R6S (I wasn't sure what one you have - it turns out it's the same for both). All you would need is the model-specific mounting kit, and this damper will bolt right up. It's the exact damper recommended for both applications.

Let me know what you're thinking!

8. Mbpooma

Ok so I need to ship for service gonna take a few weeks and then mounting kit. If you would sell it for $200 shipped I'll take it. If so invoice me at PayPal. [email protected]

Stettnichs likes this.
  9. Stettnichs

Invoice sent. Please verify your address. Feel free to message me through PayPal, on here, or call/text (605) 809-85four4. Thank you.

10. Mbpooma

Thank you!
    Payment sent shipping address includes in payment info..

Stettnichs likes this.
  11. Stettnichs

Payment verified. I will get it out tonight or tomorrow morning. Thank you!

12. Stettnichs

Got 'er packed up and shipped this morning. Should see it Tuesday! Thanks!