1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For sale dual axle enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Other' started by paulghuman, May 2, 2017.

1. paulghuman

paulghuman Member

2013 interstate 7x14. Set up with pitbull stands (2)for Ducati. Also have weight distribution hitch. Just spent 500 on hitch and 1000 on setting up stands and other things for the track. Will sell for 4000 obo. Located close to Orlando. If the stands are not required I can lower the price further and sell them separately. 3500 without the two stands or hitch. Trailer is in great condition and has very low miles on it.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  2. TheScarpino

TheScarpino Well-Known Member

To help understand a bit better. You spent 500 on the hitch and 1000 on the stands ...

If the buyer does not want the stands and hitch ...you will reduce the sale by 500 bucks.....even though you said you had 1500 in the stand and hitch?

Maybe a bit of clarity is needed, because the math doesn't seem to add up on my end....

3. snikwad

snikwad Well-Known Member

Whats it all look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. paulghuman

paulghuman Member

TheScarpino likes this.
  5. paulghuman

paulghuman Member

Price lowered to 3000 with everything included in original post. I lowered the price to include it all.

6. paulghuman

paulghuman Member

The pins on the pitbull trailer restraints can be changed for other bikes. Had a couple people ask me so I thought I would mention that. Price dropped to 2800 or 2300 without the extras.