1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For sale 2015 SUZUKI GSX-R600 (race or steeet) very new!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by roy826ex, Sep 7, 2018.

1. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I’ve put a lot of thought into this decision lately. Such as it is I have other interest now days and track ain’t at the top of the list. So my current race bike is for sale. I haven’t raced since August 2017 and only one trackday since on it.

The bike is brand new I purchased it as a new leftover November 2016. It never was ridden on the street. I took it straight to Livengoods Motorsports with literally 1 mile on the odometer. Bryan cleaned all the ecu bs up, installed a PCV and dyno tuned it for a non ethanol pump gas map and a MR12 map.

I race prepped the bike myself in the following months and installed all new race parts, best you can buy. I carefully removed all the street stuff and boxed it up, that is included in the deal. I have MSO only as I never titled it but I did pay 7% state sales tax to selling dealer.

I have a lot of money tied up in this bike. Building them new is never cheap. The bike was raced 4 weekends in 2017 and I did 2 trackdays on it. Current real mileage is 780 miles. That won’t increase. It is stored in my 3rd bay garage in my house on a battery tender with fresh oil, filter and full tank of non ethanol gas.

The bike is professionally painted and decaled, no junk was used. Few rock pecks up front but the usual.

I’ll try to list what’s on it.

K-tech sds rear shock TMAN
    K-tech front fork catridges TMAN
    I’m light at 137 lbs so respring work will be needed, sorry.
    Woodcraft brake lever guard
    Vortex clipons
    Vortex rearsets
    Renthal race grips med.
    Alum race fairing stay can’t recall brand. Very nice piece.
    Zero gravity clear race screen
    Woodcraft keyless
    Hard wired for Mylaps transponder
    (Transponder can go with it)
    CRG Short levers
    Vesrah front and rear brake pads
    Engine case guards don’t recall brand but they’re nice.
    Vortex sprockets, 16,15 front, 43, 45 rears
    DID chain
    Spiegler braided brake lines up front in black.
    Full M4 race exhaust with carbon can.
    Armor bodies bodywork. Never down!
    Safety wired per WERA
    Vortex keyless gas cap
    Spare wheels identical to oem wheels including the yellow oem rim tape.
    BMC race air filter

Probably left some things out. I’m currently typing this and not looking at the bike. Bike is in excellent condition (no Carrillo rods) it’s bone stock except for the Livengoods dyno tune. Like I said I have every nut and bolt plus fastener that come off it as well as flawless street oem stuff all boxed up and stored in my house. Pains me to even price this thing or even try to deal with selling it. I hate to see it sit though. I do not need the money so if you’re looking to haggle on this please don’t waste my time or yours. It has been in the rain twice but I’m weird and cleaned it as if I would one of my street bikes after a rain ride.

$11,000

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day one bone stock!
    [​IMG]

Bike is located in Brandon MS. PM me here or leave a message and I will respond. Stand not included.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  2. roy826ex

Oh and Öhlins steering damper :D

3. roy826ex

I’m an idiot the sprockets are all Renthal front and rear as are the other sizes.

4. roy826ex

FTECU quick shifter through the ecu setup by Livengoods. I haven’t looked at this bike in a year so I can’t remember what all it has until I go look at it again. :(

A bridgestone front rain not mounted up but used a few laps in a full down pour at RA. Rear is a new Michelin rain I think. Both in a huge black garbage bag for storage.

Pretty sure I’ll notice more stuff on it or for it as time goes on.

5. roy826ex

Had a few inquiries to date. Yes the bike does have launch control through the ECU. Very easy to get this bike off the line at 10k rpm. Super simple to activate it on the grid.

6. Clayton White

Clayton White Well-Known Member

Where did you inquire the oem yellow tape for your spare set

7. roy826ex

SUZUKI and it wasn’t cheap. One wheel was $80 bucks which was the front wheel I already had in black but needed the oem yellow rim tape for. The rear wheel I bought off eBay and was brand new and already had the oem rim tape on it.

8. roy826ex

Nice and Tidy up top:D

And still for sale, yes I have the key cyl and both factory keys for it.

[​IMG]

9. Russ Perry

Russ Perry Member

Looks beautiful, and quite an attractive and compelling list of upgrades. If it was a 750 I'd buy it today. GLWS

10. roy826ex

Ok I cranked it today and noticed I have the mileage wrong.

It’s 761 not 780 o_O

Clayton White likes this.
  11. roy826ex

Race ready, trackday ready OR a super nice street bike.

12. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

Super nice bike good luck with sale!

roy826ex likes this.
  13. roy826ex

Back in town...

Still for sale

14. roy826ex

Ok this is getting ridiculous let’s try $10k

This is not a beat on pos used up racebike.

It’s brand new, never down, never used really. In fact everything about it is brand new! Used 4 times!

Talk to me I might go cheaper with NO oem parts included. I literally have the entire motorcycle to go both ways. So much go fast gold in it in race trim it pretty much makes the oem stuff a joke anyways.

15. Gofastdontcrash

Gofastdontcrash Active Member

Sent a PM

roy826ex likes this.
  16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

This is a steal.... wish I had the cash... GLWTS Roy..

roy826ex likes this.
  17. roy826ex

SOLD

Bikes gone but I still have all of the OEM parts for it. Everything is zero miles on it. Bodywork, clipons, rearsets, headlight, tailight, mirrors, windscreen, just to much to list really. Got a crashed out buddy or girlfriend you need this stuff. Contact me.