1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 1995 Honda RS125R

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Bill Syfan, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Bill Syfan

Bill Syfan Well-Known Member

For sale is a 1995 Honda RS125R with 2002 bodywork, SpeedFiber carbon fiber airbox with side snorkel, a Jolly Moto expansion chamber with carbon fiber silencer, and 2004-style tail section. The crankshaft has less than 400 miles on it, and the piston has around 150 miles. The bike has ’98 forks with gold nitride coated inner tubes, and were just serviced by Jim Cambora at RaceworX.

The bike was just painted in ‘HRC white’ by Totally Graphic Designs. The chassis has been rebuilt/serviced from front to back. The bike has Battle Factory rearsets with stock HRC levers, a brand-new D.I.D. 415 chain and new front brake pads. It has new Dunlop Moto 3 tires with less than 50 miles on them. The engine is set up to use a starting tool.

Spares include front and rear HRC wheels with rain tires mounted, a fiberglass rear fender, used/rebuildable crankshaft, cylinder heads (leaded), base and head gaskets, rearsets, footpegs, handlebars, brake and clutch levers, brake pads, spark plugs and lots of HRC gaskets and small parts.

Includes a set of Bickle tire warmers, a full set of gearing, jetting, front and rear stands, and the HRC service/parts manual.

$5,200

PM, e-mail, call or text me for details.

Bill Syfan
    817 fivetwotwo 2241
    bsyfan at gmail dot com

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

boxcrash, plater1 and ducatilvr like this.
  2. Bill Syfan

Price lowered to $4,900. The bike is well set up, fast and reliable. This package includes everything you need to enjoy a real GP bike for years to come.

3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

How easy is this to put a 85cc motor in? Keep the 125cc for later on. Asking because it would be fun for me but also perhaps for my son.

4. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Bump. I think I saw this bike in person at MSRC last weekend. It is REALLY nice.

5. Bill Syfan

JTRC51 - Lots of folks have installed CR85 and YZ85 engines in these second gen RS chassis. It takes a little more work to do it without cutting the front downspars on the chassis, so that you can re-install the RS125 engine, but it can be done.

6. Bill Syfan

sharky nrk - Yeah, I had it at Cresson last weekend. I had ridden it at the previous race weekend (20 laps) to shake it down. The bike is fast and worked really well. With a fresh crank and top end, and all the spares, it's ready to go. Thanks for the bump.

7. Alanjtc73n

Alanjtc73n Well-Known Member

Or buy a spare frame and hack away. The 85 motors won't need any cutting into the swing arm. There's nothing like riding a gp bike. Getting harder and harder to find well set up bikes.

8. John Branch

John Branch 90125

I have a TZ frame siting here set up for a 150r motor

9. Bill Syfan

Price lowered to $4,500. The spare crankshaft was used for another project.

10. matt2491

matt2491 Well-Known Member

Where's the bike located? Would you ship?

11. Bill Syfan

The bike is tentatively sold. If it falls through, I'll send a PM.
    Based in Fort Worth, TX. Yes to coordinating shipping.

12. Bill Syfan

*** SOLD ***