1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Mark B ... (sticky please)

Discussion in 'General' started by TBSgraphics, May 9, 2007.

1. TBSgraphics

TBSgraphics Well-Known Member

I talked for a few days last year with mark, we were trying to work a trade for my gsxr1K and His sweet R6, deal didnt happen but just in those few days I know Mark was a great person, After seeing the news and seeing how everyone on this board is supporting him confirms my impression about him. That said I would like to offer up this T-shirt for his cause...

I won it last year at racing2save lifes at miller, been kept in the closet thought I would save it but this is a better use of it.

Its a xl size, Jason Disalvo, signed back tee..

Pic's of both front/back.. the back is the small forty....

Mongo or someone place an end date on it so we can get him any funds from this... not sure how long to leave it up....

attach are pic's...

Stay strong Mark and with any luck we'll meet someday on a track somewhere:up:

Attached Files:

2. TBSgraphics

O' come on .. I know there are a few Jason fans out there...

Start the bidding.... it's for Mark......:Poke:

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

aw hell, i'll start the bidding at $50. Not a Jason fan, but like ya said, its for my buddy. :up:

4. holzerd

holzerd Oracle of Useless Facts

What's the end date? I'm in for $60.

5. TBSgraphics

I wasn't sure how long to leave it open, but let's say... sunday night 10:00pm EST.....

who every wins just donate via paypal directly to mark's fund and forward me a copy of the payment... I'll send the shirt out monday...

[email protected]

:beer: :rock:

6. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

thanks TBS...:) and thanks bidders, you are all very cool.....:beer: nice shirt too

7. TBSgraphics

90 Mins left.....10pm est

:beer:
    :Poke:
    :up:

8. TBSgraphics

well it's ended!!!...

it's yours......

send me your mailing info to [email protected]

Thanks -------------

9. holzerd

holzerd Oracle of Useless Facts

Paypal sent.

MarkB, I'm keeping a good thought for ya.

10. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Thanks So much, both of you guys...!!! I hope I can thank y'all in person one of these days, at the wedding even???
    you guys rock:up: