1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

?? for first weekend / school

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by jackel151, Jan 22, 2012.

1. jackel151

jackel151 Well-Known Member

Iam doning the race school at tally in feb and hopefully racing on sunday. And I have a few ?? Bike is preped, got my PN slip, numbers are on bike etc.
    Do I to run the bike and gear thru normal race tech for school? Or do you just show up for the school and they tech there? I think I read that school starts at 8 do we need to be thru tech and geared up at that point? Or is there class room time in street clothes with time to gear up later?

With all the anticaption of getting on the track the better prepared the less stress etc.

Allso will I need to retech For sundays races? Is tech open all day?

This brings up one more ? Due to work schedule I will only be able to make some races on sunday. Can you show up sat afternoon and go thru reg and tech for sunday. whats the cut off time?

Thanks

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You tech just like everyone else.
    You can wear street clothes to your 1st class. I believe the RS students 1st on track session is around 11am Sat.
    You only need to tech once a weekend, unless you crash, then you will need to retech.
    You can show up anytime, even Sunday morning. I think you can register anytime, not sure though. You can also pre-register. Good luck :up: