1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Episode of House just Aired

Discussion in 'General' started by bkeros, May 21, 2012.

1. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

...and it sucked.

I don't watch a lot of TV, but after 8 seasons, and with Hugh Laurie making $700,000 an episode (!), that sucked.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'll watch it when I get home. One of the few shows I watch with any regularity.

3. trancework

trancework It's always now...

THIS could have saved you 8 years of viewing...

4. MDGeist

MDGeist Tropical Splash rider.

I watched the first three seasons eager to see the next show, but then it just fell off for me. I would catch a show here or there, but not like I use to. I watched the last one tonight, and would have to say it fizzled out short of expectations.

Besides, Scrubs was better! :D

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I didn't make it 1/3rd of the way through that, no wonder we never watched the show. :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Fonzie jumped the shark on that show a long time ago.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I just got into it the last couple seasons. Cool show.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I FF to the actual last episode.
    Kind of weak. The show was starting to suck anyway.

9. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

And it seems he traded his Repsol CBR1000 for a HD Skirtster....... :Puke:

10. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I was disappointed they didnt finally get a patient that had lupus.

11. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

:stupid:

12. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

or sarcoidosis

Liked the show though. Good way to burn an hour on the tour bus

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol, I was about to type that but couldn't spell it. Every episode Chase would throw that out there I think it was an inside joke for the writers. Still made me smile every time.

14. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Me too... we would wait each episode until it was thrown out as an option...

sounds like a drinking game could have been there somewhere.

15. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

Exactly..I watched the first season, then the second season...then kinda a bit of the third. Maybe 10 shows since. At the end, it was clear that the formula got tired; a difficult, pedantic loner who self-destructively buries flashes of genius in a haze of drugs & ego amidst a cast of eventually supportive but still protesting teammates. Blah blah blah. It's too bad, it was really good when it started & was fresh.

It was time to go.

That being said, I totally agree on the "trade the Repsol CBR for the Skirtster" post! Ahahahah :crackup:

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I just googled sarcoidosis, definitely had to be an inside joke based on the description:crackup:. Never watched the show.

17. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

It was time for it to go, but it was a very well written and acted show unlike most of the idiotic scripted or reality shows that people watch these days.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

Haven't watched for a few years. Same old shit with even more soap opera writing sucked.