1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fender eliminator kit for gsxr-1000

Discussion in 'General' started by fastbydrmike, Mar 25, 2001.

1. fastbydrmike

fastbydrmike Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if a rear fender eliminator kit is available for the gsxr 1000? I still want to use the stock turn signals but want a smaller fender. Thanks

2. 771

771 Active Member

Trim off the extra garbage up to the trunk. Mount the license plate bracket onto what is left. I've always done my own version of fender eliminator and had nothing but compliments. You can remount you signals but Who needs blinkers. If they're behind you F..k them. While you're at it take off the kickstand and the mirrors and put some numbers on her.

3. michael

michael Well-Known Member

771 has mostly the right idea/ take the money your were going to spend on a fender eleminator kit and got you a intergrater kit (turns your tail lights int both brake and blinkers) then use a really sharp razor knife and get rid of that shovel suzuki stuck back there it will look fine

4. fastbydrmike

fastbydrmike Well-Known Member

She too fast for me on the track. I'll stick to the Duc 996 this one doesn't make me hold on for life. Hey Michael, where do you get a integrater kit?