1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminism Today

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Oct 13, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Feminism = Cancer

As with most articles of this nature, the real gold is in the comments section....that's usually more worth reading than the tripe in the article itself.

3. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Comments are gold.pointing out she abused her husband,but not in her mind

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Orvis likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Same old story ... Men marry women hoping that they won't change; women marry men hoping that they will. Both end up disappointed.

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Laughter! I had lot's of laughter.

But she did have one good point that men should take to heart:

"I realized the pathetic impotence of nice men’s plan to rebuild the wreckage [of the world]."

Nice men didn't build this. Nice men (beta chumps) finish last, period. And there is no amount of servitude, loyalty, ass kissing, chore doing, plow pulling, or altering you life goals or stifiling your simple pleasures that will satisfy her. She would not be so angry if she had ever been shown the door.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

She sounds like a total cunt. I would be embarrassed to be related to something that fucked up.

crashman and StaccatoFan like this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So much for hope and change.

9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Wow almost 70 and just now going through menopause...

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thing is about feminists, ain't a hot one in the bunch. They're either flat chested or their boobs hang down over their gut. Jesus Christ. They either look like a 12 year old boy, or they're sporting a mullet, carry their wallet in their back pocket, drive a IROC Camaro, and listen to Whitesnake.

For fucks sake.

They want me onboard? Throw me some Pamela Andersons up there.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

"I blew. Hard and fast."

Her husband would be a happier man if she actually followed through on this......just sayin.

I read it....and I'm disappointed. She's got a PHD...one would think that someone with a Doctorate would understand
    he or she needs to make a point. I didn't see that there was a point in this writing to be made. It was a rant that showed how much
    of a raving lunatic asshole she is.

13. StaccatoFan

MetalHead...you forgot the chain linking the wallet to a belt loop on their jeans....Dude..if you're going to illustrate with words...finish the Got Damned Picture!!!!!!! ;-)

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol I been drinking leave me alone.

15. StaccatoFan

Drink one for me Buddy!!!! Smoke one of them giggle cigs too. Then have some frozen pizza and some Doritos....perfect Saturday night for MH!

Metalhead likes this.
  16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

What the hell? That looks like borderline illegal activity... says all you need to know about her that she would even think of having that pic on FB.

17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Sex robots can't get here fast enough. Just think, if a beta male like that woman's husband, had had a choice, she would have never procreated.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's because hot chicks have no need for feminism. Between the ages of about 16-30, hot chicks have guys bending over backwards to be at their beck and call, the world is their oyster...what need do they have for feminism? :crackup:

It's actually kind of ironic when you think about it. Things have gotten so bad out there that there are dudes who would STILL bend over backwards and be nice to feminist if they simply acted courteous, feminine and pleasant to be around. It's kind of men's innate nature to want to protect and provide for women....assuming they exude just a hint of womanly demeanor.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That woman's picture reminds me of the painting, "The Scream."