1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feed the pig

Discussion in 'General' started by heavy penny, Feb 21, 2008.

1. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

I saw a commercial with a guy shopping for a TV and then a pig appears and he decides he doesn't need the TV. Then references a web site

It's a site with information on how to save for your future. Good idea, bad idea whatever. My question is who is paying for these ads? Who benefits from them?

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

SPAM! :Poke:

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Feed the Pig dot ORG - Appears to be sponsired by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. If we don't start saving, they won't have anything to count.

4. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Okay, this one has to be in the running for the dumbest thread ever. I know there is a lot of competition, but seriously who pays for a commercial? You lay at night wondering that?:Poke:

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well all the usual idtios are here, but nowhere near the dumbest.

6. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

you call? :D

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That's crap, I can count negative numbers as well as I can count positive ones.

:D

8. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

:beer:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

True dat, but I suspect the pay for counting negative can be more challenging to collect.

10. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

At least he didn't ask what color lightsaber I would choose if given my druthers.