1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Father of the Year Awards

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 2, 2021.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

TurboBlew, Paige and ducnut like this.
  2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

If someone did that to my daughter, (if I actually had one), I'd do the same, but not so sloppy as to be caught afterwards. Things like this have to be thought through very carefully and deliberately.

kangasj, Saiyan66, TurboBlew and 3 others like this.
  3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

This is bait but sometimes homicide is justified.

BigBird likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

"Police say Eisenman hit the victim in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly in the abdomen, causing his death. "

Too quick, IMO. I was thinking something more like this:

[​IMG]

TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  5. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

In a related sidebar, new episodes of Dexter are coming out soon.

6. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

That article raises more questions than it answers.

7. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

The boyfriend would never have been found if it was me.

R Acree and BigBird like this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

As a father of 2 girls, :stupid:

Norton 357, BigBird and RRP like this.
  9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

As a father of 3 girls,
    [​IMG]

henry_carlson, BigBird and ducnut like this.
  10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My brother has several hundred... :D

BigBird and SuddenBraking like this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

... girls?

:D

BigBird likes this.
  12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

this.

13. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

It seems from what I read, he killed him a year ago...
    And the body was found just recently?

BigBird likes this.
  14. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

If you read the article, it says he stuffed the kid in the trunk of a car and abandoned it, until it was moved to a city spot and then Seattle bums were rifling through it and found the body

BigBird likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Should've parked it in CHAZ one night.....or is it called CHOP?

16. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

What was that movie with Hugh Jackman where his daughter was kidnapped and he tortured that kid for days trying to find out where she was? That movie was nuts and encompassed my feelings almost to a tee. Then I remembered justice isn’t mine to serve

17. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Prisoners?

18. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

That’s the one. Movie is nuts and definitely one of my worst fears as a father to a girl

noles19 likes this.
  19. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I haven't posted in just about a year because of a very similar situation in my personal life. As I've mentioned previously in other posts My wife and I had been foster/adoptive parents. My oldest daughter came to us from a highly abusive situation began by her own biological father who had abused her from age 3, he also pimped her to other scumbags. (father of the year right there) Most of this abuse/trauma we did not know about until after a year or so of being her foster parents. We then go through years and years of intensive therapy with her and I'll spare some of the heavy conversations we've had with her.

Fast forward to last year where she is enrolled in a miliatry college (age 19) Where she starts up an online communication with a previously enrolled cadet that got booted out of the program for an alleged sex assault. We hadn't spoke much with my daughter in a a few months which was a strange blessing since it was just a taxing relationship to have with her. So booted cadet started sending her doordash food nightly, constant streams of gifts, pre paid credit cards etc. We knew none of this. Then one of her room mates gets a hold of us and tells us that my daughter confided in her that she's dropping out and moving to Saudi Arabia. WTF?? So after some struggling to get a hold her of her she tells us that this boy got her a job at a school teaching english to elemetary kids, he also bought her a Mercedes and a condo....etc. She began with the "you can't tell me what to do with my life, I'm an adult now" (again she's 19) The roomate stole the plane ticket itinerary which showed flight to London, To Morrocco, To Pakistan..... with no other connecting flight out.... I've worked with people in Karachi Pakistan and I know what the fuck happends once a caucasian woman lands there. Goodbye freedoms, no calavary coming to rescue anyone. We end up running the gamut of calling my family in the FBI ( they can't do shit but point us in a direction with Homeland security) We contact our state politicians offices, get her on a No-Fly list for all domestic airlines, get her a judge ordered Pysh Eval showing she's a danger to herself.... Mandatory hospital stay... Yeah last December was a fun fucking time in our house. Agents in our house, politicians on our phones. Basically saying once she makes it over there she's done for. Thank God covid put a delay on flights to London.

My daughter has such a warped view of real relationships which started since she was a toddler...She's back home with us living in an apartment nearby-safe. I can say at least she's not on drugs, living on the street, a criminal or something else but holy fuck it ain't easy.

There is not a single day that goes by in my life where I don't think about what I want to do to her biological father when he gets out of prison in 7 more years. I hate thinking about it but some days it just consumes me. There are people out there that need to be taken care of...Painfully.

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Good to have you back with us, Nut. Be strong! My thoughts are with you.

tl1098 likes this.