1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Fast Riding the Roberts Way"

Discussion in 'General' started by stickman, Sep 10, 2002.

1. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

Has anyone seen this video and is it any good? How about the Code video's?

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Isn't this the video where King Kenny backs in a YSR50 just to prove that any bike will do it. Sounds like that's worth the price to me!

I've heard the Code video is really basic.

3. James Greeson

James Greeson Is the race over yet?

must.... resist... Curtis... Roberts... crash... joke....

4. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

5. projekt9

projekt9 der Klugscheißer

What I find ammusing is Roberts and all the others
    who used to call the 4 strokes Diesels...no longer tout that
    tag line. Funny...especially now that Roberts is developing a V5 four Stroke.

On another note, it is amazing to me how much more stable the Moto GP bikes look compared to the WSBK bikes on track.

Usually the GP 4's don't get all out of shape with the head shake
    and the rear bucking all over the place. More HP yet they seem to be a smoother ride, is the tele deceiving? Or am I missing something. The power delivery on the GP 4's seems to be more refined and more available to the rear wheel.

Could it be just the fact that the Gp's bike have more R&D and more money into them? It will be interesting to Hear what Bayliss has to say when he is asked what the differences are between the Ducati 998 vs the Ducati GP bike.

6. James Greeson

James Greeson Is the race over yet?

You have to dance to what ever song they are playing...

Thats becasue the GP bikes are the absolute state-of-the-art in motorcycle design and engineering. Of course they are going to be better than modified street bikes.

7. chris73

chris73 Well-Known Member

On another note, it is amazing to me how much more stable the Moto GP bikes look com

they have active traction control that the wsb boys cant use.

8. Geoff Doyer

Geoff Doyer Well-Known Member

DO NOT BUY THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF S^%$.
    I ordered it for something like $25 and was so utterly pissed after watching it. Unless watching young boys ride in circles around a small dirt track is your idea of a good video, do yourself a favor and stick with the Code vids. I learned absolutely nothing. If you want this video, email me your address and I will send it to you free of charge. I will NEVER buy anything related to KR again. Did you notice that I feel ripped off? :)

9. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

Thanks, Geoff. I won't waste my money.