1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Football Experts. What would you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Alexdouble-R, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

if u had CJ wanna be 2.5k on ur team?
    he has been shutdown 2 weeks in a row and hasnt scored a TD since Nov 21st.
    I have to win my next game and I'll make it to the playoffs but I'm playing a good team and I need to make sure CJ doesnt ruin that for me.

so here's my team:

T Brady

B Lloyd
    D Branch
    D Mason
    Stevie Johnson
    A Collie (Hurt)

L McCoy
    CJ
    J Stewart
    James Starks

Tony Gonzalez
    C Cooley
    R Gronkowski

NO Kicker

Oakland Def

SO WHICH RUNNING BACK WULD U PLAY????

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

why do you have 3 te's? no kicker? and then some pretty unproductive RBs. Just gotta ride that out. you have no better options right now, this late in the year. and pick up a kicker!

3. motox

motox 164

can you only pick 2? mccoy and CJ would be my choices out of your 4 RBs. i would never sit CJ. stewart is running against the falcons so thats a no-go. Starks is a lower-ranked back in a 3 back rotation so he wont get as many touches in a given week. Though the packers are playing the lions... if Rodgers ups the score by a lot, they'll maybe finish the game by running the ball constantly giving Starks some decent points.

also CJ is playing the colts this week who are absolutely terrible against the run (at least 100yds rushing allowed in 11 of 13 games and 10 TDs). so yeah, CJ and mccoy would be my picks :)

if you lose dont blame me

4. DRIVEN

DRIVEN Active Member

who got you there? Don't overthink it

5. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

CJ against the Colts. Colts are ranked 29th in rushing defense
    JS against the Falcons. Falcons are hot and ranked 8th in rushing defense
    I'd go with CJ.

6. Alexdouble-R

I always had Tony as a TE added Growkowski after the steelers game to see what he would do and now that Tony was takingoutta the game due to a leg injury I addeed Cooley in case he cant go. I know it seems pointsless to have 3 of hem but there's no other players available in my league that are worth having.
    I do have a K, I meant New Orleans by NO lol sorry

7. Alexdouble-R

Honestly CJ is not the strongest player I have.
    Brady, Lloyd, McCoy, A collie and even Stevie Johnson are the reason I came back after an 0 and 3 start.
    I also picked D'on Branch recently and played him the pasr 2 games, him and Brady really helped my team this past 2 weeks :up:

8. DRIVEN

DRIVEN Active Member

fine and dandy but just shut up and start CJ. He's playing the Colts for cripe sake!

9. Alexdouble-R

Yes I forgot to mention that in this league u play
    1 QB 3 WRS 2 RBS 1TE 1 K and 1 DEF
    Ihave been playing McCoy and CJ but like I said the past 2 weeks have been a disaster for Johnson and the Titans in General, without a QB this team went from good to NOTHING.
    They played the Jags and Houston which dont exactly have the best DEFs against the run.
    Maning will more than likely score a bunch of pts and TN will be forced to play catch up which hurts CJs chancesof a decent game even more.

I will go with what most of the peope on here say is the best thing to do even if thats against my will :(

10. DRIVEN

DRIVEN Active Member

CJ [/thread]

11. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Looking at your team, I am guessing CJ was your number one overall pick or at least two after Brady. You have to go with CJ after drafting him that high. McCoy is a no brainer. He's been money all season.

12. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

I would analyze the Fantasy part of your Fantasy football....

13. Alexdouble-R

so are u trying to tell me that u would fulfill my fantasies? Im lost :Puke:

:crackup:

14. Alexdouble-R

I kinda agree with u, yes he was my #1 pick but who cares about the draft when he's not being productive at all and I have a very important game to win.
    I believe I will play him :rolleyes:
    You guys will hear from me when CJ runs for another explosive 45 yards without a td and one of my guys on the bench tripples his scre hahaha Hope not tho If CJ wanna be 2.5k gets it going it will increase my chances of winning by like 25% :D

15. dreyna14

dreyna14 Well-Known Member

If I was a fantasy football expert, I'd probably get a life.

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:crackhead:

Or, you'd get paid. The national level guys make mad cheddar.

Like fantasy sports or not, there's a lot more to it than loser dudes sitting in their mom's basement creating teams.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

:stupid:

18. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

fantasy football sounds gay until you try it. i talked crap on people who played any fantasy sports, until 4 years ago a friend convinced me to just try it.

it gets you hooked, and i enjoy watching football a lot more now than i used to just following my home team.

that said, colt's run D = start CJ.

19. Alexdouble-R

lol agreed guys, we have 10 people in our league, we all know eachother and that gives us another reason to talk crap to 1 another not counting the money we are playing for.
    I missed the playoffs the past 2 years and this is my only chance to redeem myself.
    it is now or never.
    I love football and I´ve learned so much ever since I started playing fantasy football :up:

20. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

you're welcome :D