1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallujah... WTF???

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by WeaselBob, Apr 30, 2004.

1. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

The Marine's are withdrawing and letting four of Saddam's old generals take over... okay, let's hear the predictions :confused:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Marines will be going back in.

They're trying the carrot. Next comes the big mother F@ckin' stick.

3. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

popularity poll??

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No that's. I know I'm cool. :D

5. WeaselBob

if we can't "win their hearts and minds," beat the shit out of 'em... right? :D

6. WeaselBob

Iceberg Sox :D (seems "Diamond Dave" is taken)

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hearts and minds is for demi-crats to make themselves feel better. Demi-crats deep down want to be hawks. I prefer the big assed stick (with a nail in the end). Inside every demi-crat is a republican screaming to get out. :D

Bomb 'em into the cro mag era, take their oil and if they don't like it bomb 'em again (and bomb all their neighbors and take all their oil too).

8. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I said popularity poll, like 10 to 20 a day dead GI's is becoming unpopular....

BTW... I didn't say PREPPY POLL either...

9. WeaselBob

actually I thought it was Dubya coined that phrase... maybe I got the wrong Bush war :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, that phrase came from Kennedy's war. Demi-crat Kennedy. :D

11. WeaselBob

sorry Dude, I KNEW it was this war, just was the marines and not GW (oh well I shoulda known he ain't that eloquent :D

Marine's site www.usmc.mil/marinelink/mcn2...256e23008295c2/$FILE/FARP.txt

However I think we agree on one thing, ain't much to pick from in November... Tweedle George or Tweedle John

Last edited: Apr 30, 2004
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'll take George over Kerry 19 out 20 times.

I just wish Bush would get rid of Chenney. He's dead weight and an anchor.

13. WeaselBob

yer boy ain't goin' too far without him (IMO) I don;t like the man but I think ole dickies pretty sharp--hate to be on his bd side :eek:

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He's not a guy to piss off. Far from dumb.

But he's about as exciting as watching butter melt.

The republicans should be grooming their next president and not letting chenny building up his resume for his return to private life.

It should be Bush and Gulliani in '04. Ot at the very least a southern moderate.

15. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...pssst.... preppy boy wants to be Cheney.... he secretly wants lead the country to war and run the country behind closed doors... anytime you ask him a question he will involk executive priviledge. :confused:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

God damn right I do. That's the job I'd want. Who wants to be the president when the real stroke is behind the scenes.

17. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

BTW ...Cheney public/private life is little blurred. He still draws a salary from Hallburton. Life's good when your king. :Poke:

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Ohhhhh they are. They are.

How does Condie for Presi sound?

So the Repubs run a black woman for President. And what are the Demos gonna do? Run Hillary? Slam a black woman candidate?

Now THAT will be fun to watch!

19. WeaselBob

right now I think Hillary'd get the black vote--a bunch of my Af-Am friends are calling Ms Rice Conda-Sleeza

20. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

well that is bs. you probably read it on the net.:Poke: